Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My garage and attic are like a graveyard of very nice condition OEM parts. I never plan to return my car to stock, so I'd rather sell it cheap to whomever on here. I'm consolidating the things I have to sell into this one post and I'll go delete the old ones.

Factory Turbo/Primary Cat (coming out soon) $400 and I'll cover freight.

Gen 2 Orange Color Studio rims. 17x7.5. All four tires are very low mileage but they are mismatched with comparable Firestone/Discount Tire models. $300 +shipping or $250 for local pickup in Amarillo. Can send more photos and details if interested.

Factory Intercooler and hoses/pipes/hardware. Basically perfect condition. $75 + shipping

Complete set of front brakes with original calipers and hardware, nearly brand new rotors and pads. OEM spec I believe. 27k miles. Make an offer?

Complete factory suspension (EXCEPT springs but you should throw some Eibachs or something on there anyways). 27k miles, FWD CVT. Could.be inhibitively expensive to ship, but I am willing. $125 + shipping

SOLD! Full set of upholstery out of an SL (black/red stiching). A few seams have been carefully split and this could absolutely be reinstalled without issue. Won't have head rests or arm rests. Around 30k miles but they are pristine even from the foam side of the buttiest of seats. [These are probably sold but they're not sold until they're sold. $100+shipping. **UP TO YOU TO MAKE SURE THIS FITS YOUR MODEL** Nismo RS is out for sure obviously, as is maybe the non-RS Nismo?

Complete factory intake/airbox with filter. Has 15k miles. $50 + shipping unless someone is in a bind and really needs it.

I also have a custom and never installed set of upholstery from MW Bros. Italian leather and Alcantara. You get the idea from the photos of what it would look like. They remade then for me after a misunderstanding about the color orange. They would look AMAZING in someone's Juke, but they wouldn't have worked in my interior. These would run you $6-700 and it took months to receive. $300 shipped (or $250+shipping to outside the Lower 48). These are not slip-ons, it is actual new upholstry (except headrests), so you will want to have these professionally installed (think I paid $400 for the labor). **SAME DISCLAIMER ABOUT FIT. I HAVE AN SL**

Factory crank pulley- i should throw this away but if someone needs it you can have it, just pay shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lmao I KNEW that would be the first thing someone asked about. Sadly, I think my OE 2nd cat and exhaust have passed on to the after(market)life. I'll ask my mechanic to be sure, but I think not. Sorry!

If I remember correctly it was pretty rough looking oxidation-wise.

Long shot....Any chance you have your stock exhaust?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yea I did the same thing when I got my injen put on. Now my 4 yr thinks daddy's super cool car is now super loud. Rofl I would be curious if anyone has gone from Injen to the nismo, what the loudness difference is. Just hate thinking going from 3" exhaust down to I think the stock one is 2".

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man I have the 2J with their midpipe, both 70mm, and after my sound deadening project I can only tell I even have exhaust when I'm hammering it, almost. It was pretty tame before the damping and deadening layers but now it's real quiet up to 3500RPM. Plus it will support the power of my upcoming downpipe and Bloushe 16G Turbo, so it should be fine for almost anyone else's goals, too.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
Yea I did the same thing when I got my injen put on. Now my 4 yr thinks daddy's super cool car is now super loud. Rofl I would be curious if anyone has gone from Injen to the nismo, what the loudness difference is. Just hate thinking going from 3" exhaust down to I think the stock one is 2".

I have said this before but going 3" all the way back to the OEM muffler junction and using an OEM especially the RS FWD muffler works incredibly well noise and performance wise.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[fs] custom seat covers, and many oem parts

Bump. I don't have as much cool stuff as Lazarus and Keoke but this custom upholstery is amazing. Keoke can tell you, he drove my car recently lol.

I also have a complete grille assembly and front 360* camera. I'm willing to part with either or both both of those as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its only painted over with Motostorm Hyperblack. Although the chrome is probably ruined because I'm sure it got sanded down.

$50+S&H seem fair?

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It should be. it's still in real good shape, just a few rock chips you may want to smooth over before applying vinyl. Look forward to seeing how you wrap it!

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Grille is sold.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OEM upholstery is sold.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Someone with a neutral colored or orange accented (but not limited to) Juke needs to get on this custom upholstery. It hurts my feelings every time I see it sitting in this box unappreciated by other butts. Make no mistake- You will pay to have these installed, or you will need to be/know a skilled upholstery Jedi, but your car will feel like a whole new, swankier ride on the inside. Plus your back and booty won't get hot or cold on the very high quality Alcantara used for the center sections. I'm open to offers, just wanna see em in another Juke. They don't belong in my garage.

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
Post em in the Modified Jukes worldwide or Juke Ownership clubs Facebook pages.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good idea. I don't even have a Facebook account. Maybe can talk the CFO into using her's for such a thing.

Post em in the Modified Jukes worldwide or Juke Ownership clubs Facebook pages.

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
Gotta join the MJW and NJOC to post in the classified

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
It seems unlikely there is much need [yet] for a used OEM turbo/primary cat out of a Gen 2, but seeing as these things are about to be pulled out of my car I thought I'd gauge interest now.

Some mad scientist in an emissions-crazy state could maybe hollow the cat out at your own peril and risk, of course, and get some more airflow without messing with a visual inspection.

Does $400 for everything, including shipping, sound fair? That seems to be about what only the turbo goes for on ebay. These parts will have around 35k miles on them. I would be able to ship them after they are out of the car in a couple of weeks.

·
Administrator
12,817 Posts
Great deal for back up parts.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bumpity-bump!

If anyone who uses MJW wants to assist me in getting the word out about this custom upholstery, I'll PayPal you $50 out of the theoretical purchase. I don't use FB and I'm not gonna start just to sell spare parts haha.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts