Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my HID retrofit headlights. They're about 3.5 years old. Never had a problem with visibility or blinding traffic. Original aiming mechanism still works with the retrofit. The lenses are clear and fog/haze free. No LEDs in the halos have dimmed or burned out. They're still on my Juke and will grab some current photos later, but you can check out my documented build thread for these: 2013 Headlight HID Projector Retrofit

Morimoto H1 7.0 bi-xenon HID retrofit kit from Lightwerkz (They don't make this specific kit anymore):
  • 5500K H1 bulbs
  • XB35 35W ballasts
  • Apollo 3.0 shrouds
  • 9004/9007 headlight relay harness
  • XSB 80mm halos
  • shroud centering rings
  • retro-rubber butyl sealant
  • upgraded bulb holders
The old reflector bowl was painted to color match the Gunmetal Gray (KAD) paint code.

Asking $600 plus shipping. Give me your zip code and I can try and get an estimated shipping cost. Also I won't be driving my Juke in the next week, possibly up to 2, so I can remove these and ship them quickly.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll grab some tonight pointed at my garage door.

Reactions: Bargeld

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I don't have any special bulbs in the gators, just the stock bulbs. The fog lights are listed as 6000K. They are definitely more blue or cool white in person, but the pictures don't really show it.

EDIT: I'm not a professional photographer at all. Hopefully these are the pictures people are looking for. the blue/green circles/dots are a side effect of the iPhone camera sapphire lens when taking photos of a bright light source in low light conditions.

Attachments

Reactions: Bargeld

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
2,168 Posts
To be clear... if I were to build these new for someone, it would cost double the asking price.
It's not a bad deal, ya'll.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts