Administrator
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes you heard it.

Fast Religion and Delicious Tuning can now do Gen 2 tunes via ECUTEK

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I don't see that anywhere on either website... FR states Uprev, nothing about Ecutek.

·
Administrator
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see that anywhere on either website... FR states Uprev, nothing about Ecutek.
It just happened. So give it time for the official news.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Doesn't help me much, I'd still have to find an AWD dyno in this small city of Edmonton, pay for a 4 hour rental and have FR (who doesn't have the tuning reputation as others) tune my car... so I think I'm stuck with ~196 awhp even though I've added a SRI, exhaust and FMIC... c'est la vie.

·
Administrator
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe Delicious or FR has a E-tune option. Being a CVT you dont need to dyno to get good power / drivability.

Reactions: Ausjuk33

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
According to FR for the uprev tune he will NOT street tune - only on a dyno.

·
Premium Member
2,405 Posts
Oh wow! And I happen to have a fully ready to go big turbo Gen 2 that just needs a donor body to swap into. Just add CAI and your own not wrecked Juke. Hit me up.

·
Registered
14 Nissan Juke SL fwd,Nismo cnai,magnaflow mugger FCC
2 Posts
Guys I’ve got a 14 SL and see it’s made in Japan is there a difference between what is it Canada ones or Japan? I am needing a better option for a downpipe but are they all about $300? Also I’m having same issue with tune because I’m ordering Mishimoto intercooler,lightweight pulley Downpipe and then next payday a tune but the shop charges 6-700 for EcuTek dyno tune and my 18 civic sport I had used no bolt on just hondata reflash took ten minutes and day and night difference but I wonder if I’m paying that much if I get the cable and license to keep and they dyno it? I put on the Nismo Cold Air Wrinkle black on and man it just hisses and wshhh loud for a CAI. I m switching to SRI soon before winter. I see some sites will let you order ur stuff and let you pay installments have anyone had experience with that? Thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts