Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this loose part in the bottom of my driver door. Does anyone know what it is?

2013 Juke SL AWD here. For a while, I'd hear a rattle in my driver door if I close my door or go over a bump. Finally caved and decided to open it up to see what was making the noise. I found this piece sitting loose in the bottom of the door cavity, but I have no idea what it is. I'd like to put it back where it belongs (if it belongs in the door). I checked the door lock and window service manuals and browsed pics of door latches and window regulators, but I had no luck identifying this part. Does anyone recognize this part?

My door works doesn't seem to have any faults. Door handle and lock works. Window has a little bit of play, likely from trying to open a frozen window in winter but no issues otherwise.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link. Looks like I'm not the only one who has had this issue. Doesn't look like the folks in that thread knew what it is either.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
When I initially searched for the "par numbers" (not really part numbers, just whatever was on it) something came up for exterior handles for a different Nissan, like the internal part of the external grab-handle. Definitely looks like a lever with a middle hole/axis. Otherwise, seems like a mystery.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I initially searched for the "par numbers" (not really part numbers, just whatever was on it) something came up for exterior handles for a different Nissan, like the internal part of the external grab-handle. Definitely looks like a lever with a middle hole/axis. Otherwise, seems like a mystery.
Thanks for looking. I haven't had much luck from looking at pictures of the window regulator and door latch, but I didn't consider the door handle itself. I'll give that a shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts