Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon guys....we need to get some life in here! 2 months and not a single post? Really? WOW

Anybody want to try for a West End meet up before the white stuff comes?

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
It sure is.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Not too dead just slow down due to weather and holidays

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I for one have been busy with my juke I'm just not that into social media and stuff ex. I'm 60% done with a really nice front splitter, also battery relocation and my first awd lower mount!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Being a active member on this forum and also the Audi TT forum I've found over the past year or so Facebook groups have taken off so much more as followers can upload pictures quicker edit and follow discussions so much faster. Never knocking the forums as miss the build threads etc.

Just my two pence worth :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
If you want a West end meet, I'm sure Jdubz8 and myself are up for it, but the snow is already falling. And by west end, we're in Edmonton :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
ohh you Canadians lol
I wish I lived up there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hamilton reporting in. I'm down for a meet up. I can bring my girlfriend along, she's got a Juke SL (stock, she doesn't want me touching her car muahaha)

Also what happened to Canadian RS?

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
I got nothing to add right now. Jukeys is on hold pending completion of other projects and accumulation of funds.

Plus, yea, it's a lot of work to upload pix and stuff on here.

Either way, I still check it regularly.

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
Being a active member on this forum and also the Audi TT forum I've found over the past year or so Facebook groups have taken off so much more as followers can upload pictures quicker edit and follow discussions so much faster. Never knocking the forums as miss the build threads etc.

Just my two pence worth :)
Yep. But you get the well lets say unfortunates there too. Pretty silly stuff sometimes. This will still be here. My son has a 1991 Toyota MR2 turbo and those forums are still active.

·
Super Moderator
2,335 Posts
I'm an active lurker that chimes in once in a while. Work just got busy for me lately (and will be through Q1 2018). I also have picked up a few other projects outside of the Juke such as home automation with Home Assistant and electronics projects with micro controllers and LEDs. And most important of all, I have a kid now so the Juke is a daily driver with little time to do anything to it. There's also a lingering issue where I think I'm dragging a brake or have a warped rotor or have an unbalanced brand new tire. That's preventing me from driving the Juke much.

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
Congrats on your child.

I am sorry about the Annoying issue with the Juke. Tell your wife that you need a Date Nite.

Not with her. With the Juke. LOLOL >>>>>>> Get her all fixed up.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I prefer this forum over any group on FB. 1000% of the questions and stuff I see on there have answers easily found on here. This is by far the best resource for anything Juke related. Some of these people haven’t even heard of the forum I’m surprised it’s not more busy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
Without a doubt.

FB is really silly for techincal stuff. Its a one off and you cannot search and find things that have been done. Its very easy to miss good postings. It seems to be good for people with ADD. lol ;) j/k

·
Registered
504 Posts
I don?t agree about FB. I think it is easier to search there than it is on here. Yes there is more substance here but if I want to search for keywords such as mamba, or 2J, bc coilovers, tires, etc...basically any key word or by name of the person, on FB the results come up really easy.
The other thing about FB is there are real names and faces to associate with. On here you don?t really know who ppl are.
It really comes down to the fact that in this data age the info is available its just how good are you at searching?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
My name is manny! And I'm not actually a noob juke is my 3rd turbo car! I've had a 89 dodge conquest tsi, a 05 sentra spec v with treadstone turbo kit, and my jukeee

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hi Manny! My name is Joe. I have had 4 manual transmission cars, including this Juke. I had another turbo car, a 2002 subaru wrx :)
This is a great forum don?t get me wrong. Just don?t knock modified jukes worldwide :)

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
I don?t agree about FB. I think it is easier to search there than it is on here. Yes there is more substance here but if I want to search for keywords such as mamba, or 2J, bc coilovers, tires, etc...basically any key word or by name of the person, on FB the results come up really easy.
The other thing about FB is there are real names and faces to associate with. On here you don?t really know who ppl are.
It really comes down to the fact that in this data age the info is available its just how good are you at searching?
I never had any luck with the searches. We got more than enough here. Here is a lot more in depth.

It is good we have both thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Listen ya'll.... We've all been dating for several years, let's just enjoy our dinner in silence together, mmkay?

:vs_lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.