Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking around this site since sometime in July. I received the email in June that the Juke was "likely" this fall.

I have been in the market for a car for 2 years now - but never one that jumped out and grabbed me - after the intro email about the juke (and after several other "intro" emails that never panned out), I was just kinda silently crossing my fingers.

I didn't want to be anxious "out loud" in the forum - because my luck, the minute I did - I would never get one for some reason or another.

But - after haggling, dealing, and ordering - mine is supposed to be here by Tuesday, 10/25. Maybe Saturday - if it drops by the end of Friday.

And - I CAN FINALLY BE ANXIOUS OUT LOUD!! I admire everyone on this board - for openly expressing their anxiety and excitement over a vehicle. I never knew I could get this way over a car - but I totally understand, now.

Gunmetal - with black/silver interior. SV, FWD with nav.

I figured if I was going to post pictures I had better start posting - since I read somewhere that you have to have like 10 posts to put a pic up.

Glad to be vocal around those of my ilk, finally!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I am decided on a purchase but still very much unsure of what color i want to get... The gunmetal grey is towards the top of my list so I am excited to see your pics!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I had originally wanted the Bronze Metallic - but then I was afraid it might look too blah. So - I was for the longest time torn between the chrome and the gunmetal - then finally decided on gunmetal.

I will post as soon as I get it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts