Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NAME: Joseph P
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: (cash, certified bank check, paypal, zelle)
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Rare 2014 JUKE NISMO RS MANUAL
PRICE: $15,000 (firm)
39,000 miles
SHIPPING: buyer pays
DESCRIPTION: One owner car from new. Tons of fun to drive, solid overall car. Selling because need larger car for second car and my wife doesn’t drive stick :-(
No problems at all - contact me for history
Note: some stalling issues were eliminated due to an exhaust leak which was professionally fixed, new exhaust gasket at downpipe. Nonissue for several months.
Firm price - Buyer pays shipping

Installed Options:

Spoon subframe Rigid Collars
13 Custom Switchback Headlights with RGB/demon eyes
13 Custom Gators w/ Demon Eyes
13 Fully sound Insulated 5 doors
Side blinker lights tint
Led lights (side, reverse, dome)
Tinted windows (35%)
Nismo Carbon door mirror covers
2JR Uprev Tune
19T Mamba Turbo
340lph fuel pump
2JR downpipe
Injen Midpipe
2JR Catback
Injen SRI
Injen upper hard pipes
Urethane filled upper/lower torque mounts
RS-R Lowering Springs
Mishimoto IC
2JR lightweight pulley
GFB Diverter Valve
Impul rain guards
Middle console storage arm rest
DRL foglight stalk swap
weather-tech mats
boost gauge
Impul style carbon fiber double-wing (the only one fabricated in US!)
FWD Sway Bar
Strut Bar
Custom wheels 275 and 245 tires
Includes oem wheels with new tires
Not Installed: Comes with Custom MBRO Tails

PICS: (See craigslist link below for pics) contact me for more

Craigslist Ad
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS MT - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpy bump bump

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Just a bit of advice man, there probably aren't tons of people coming to the forum here looking to buy Juke's it's mostly going to be existing owners.

I'm sure you already did but you'll want to make sure you have the car listed online and anywhere locally as well because I kinda doubt it'll sell here.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir got that all covered. Good to post in all online outlets.

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
dude. DUDE.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
10,995 Posts
Reactions: 14RSINLI

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The issue is my wife doesn’t drive manual. And her SUV she uses daily for work is racking up the miles. And we don’t want to add a 3rd vehicle. We want to keep the suv cause its got every bell and whistle (adaptive cruise ctl, cooled seats, etc) and can use it for family road trips. So if i sell the juke and get her a daily i can drive the SUV cause i drive less. BTW the Juke just reached 40k miles! Past its adolescence

·
Super Moderator
10,995 Posts
Tough spot. Well if you can afford it. Get a new car for her. Interest rates are super low. Keep the Juke.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Have any pictures? My Juke might be getting totaled out and I don't know if I can give up the platform. What sucks is I would have to install nearly all my parts on this.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have any pictures? My Juke might be getting totaled out and I don't know if I can give up the platform. What sucks is I would have to install nearly all my parts on this.
Bates email me, its on the post, i can email or text to you

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry to hear about your Juke

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. Still entertaining making someone a happy highly modded juke owner

·
Super Moderator
10,995 Posts
Double Bump

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Driving my Juke daily to drop off kids at school so don’t drive many miles. She drives great and is in great overall condition. She is paid off. Title in hand. She accelerates like the road runner being chased by wiley coyote. I continue to post it for sale but secretly hope nobody wants to buy it LOL 😂

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump. I'd like to see some pics - the Craigslist link doesn't appear to be working anymore.
sorry just saw this; if you are still interested email me at [email protected] and I will send pics, videos, mods info etc. she has been garage kept, one owner, runs great and no issues at all

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
This makes me sad. You have one of the most meticulously customized Jukes in the game. Definitely one of of my favorites. You can teach your wife to drive a stick over the weekend. She'll probably even wish she had learned sooner.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you for the kind words. I love my Juke. Even though i spent silly amounts of money on this car i am practical financially. Ideally i keep it long term and pass it on to my kids. If the right buyer comes along I then buy something better. Only time will tell. Don’t be sad. It’s still not sold and might never be. One thing I learned in life is don’t let unknown outcomes affect you emotionally. Always thing positive. Most times what you worry about or are concerned about never actually happens. So don’t worry, be happy 😃

1 - 20 of 24 Posts