Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering about the fog lights. They seem to only be able to be ordered after - as an accessory (they are on the Nissan site where the window deflectors and such are). If so - where is the internal switch to turn them on? (I am specifically talking about on the SV model)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was just talking the dealer about this. If you order the part and install yourself it comes with cables a dash mounted swith that I assume has some plastic plug/spacer in it if you don't have the lights. Apparently it's not a small job and he recommended getting it done by the dealer... Especially if you don't want any warranty issues..

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
the fog lights come with the SL (US) and/or the sport package I think. This is off the top of my head--would have to check to be sure

·
Registered
122 Posts
For what it's worth the Fog Light kit is available already on ebay. Price $187
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISS...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb1ccb56f

"NISSAN 2011 JUKE OEM FACTORY FOG LAMP KIT (WITHOUT AUTO LIGHTS)
NISSAN Part No. B61E0-1KM0B
Make: Nissan
Model(s): 2011 JUKE

They look great but, more importantly, they help increase your visibility in foggy conditions.
White lens adds wide-angle view, increasing visibility
Integrates into front bumpers for a factory-installed look
Includes Fog Lights, brackets, and harness"

No mention of a switch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info, guys! I will ask the dealer when they call. It is on my list of questions - I seem to forget every time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes it comes with the headlight switch for it. You need to remove the front bumper cover to install them, and the upper and lower covers behind the steering whel to replace the switch, plug n play!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for the info, Juke Tech. Does the headlight arm simply get replaced, or is there a totally separate switch? I had them added to my Titan, and they replaced the original headlight arm with one that had the fog light switch as part of it. BTW, my Juke is getting the lights on Monday, regardless of how they add the switch.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
This is probably the biggest accessory that I wish I had on my SV. Good to hear that it is a seamless add-on. I will have to look into this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
i hope someone will post a headlight combination switch of the S/SV and the SL for comparisson.

·
Registered
48 Posts
might i inquire as to how much the dealer charged you for the installation of the fog light kit? i am also interest in having this done. I bought a silver SV with the nav and rockford fosgate system. and all the SL's they had didnt have this feature. but i REALLLY want foglights. early winter mornings in texas get fogggy.

·
Registered
185 Posts
might i inquire as to how much the dealer charged you for the installation of the fog light kit?
I had this done to my new Juke. Although I don't have the figure in front of me here, I think it was around 300 for parts and labor.

·
Registered
48 Posts
really in all honesty not a terrible price. I would install myself but promised my girlfriend since it was a 24,000 dollar car i wouldnt modify it myself....

we'll see how long thaat last =)

·
Registered
185 Posts
really in all honesty not a terrible price. I would install myself but promised my girlfriend since it was a 24,000 dollar car i wouldnt modify it myself....

we'll see how long thaat last =)
Yeah, I considered the price reasonable--not great, not bad--reasonable.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts