Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Does anyone know why these lights are flashing on my dashboard? They sometimes stay on and the sensors work fine, but most of the time after a while they will just start flashing in green. At first I thought maybe the cameras just needed cleaning but this hasn’t worked. Searched everywhere and can’t find anyone else having this issue. Any tips? Thanks

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Just taking a guess here, but solid green means "on".
Flashing green means "activity".

Looks like lane guidance on the left, blind spot monitor on the right.

If you turn those features off, do the green lights turn off?

Flashing on the lane guidance might mean either you are veering out of lane or that the lane can't be detected.

Blind spot blinks cuz there is a vehicle there.

Might want to refer to the manual to verify.

I've nevet seen those lights on any US juke ever, but maybe newer models here have them. The juke had been discontinued in the US, with 2018 as the last model I think. The UK continued to sell new year models and those may be features we just never had.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just taking a guess here, but solid green means "on".
Flashing green means "activity".

Looks like lane guidance on the left, blind spot monitor on the right.

If you turn those features off, do the green lights turn off?

Flashing on the lane guidance might mean either you are veering out of lane or that the lane can't be detected.

Blind spot blinks cuz there is a vehicle there.

Might want to refer to the manual to verify.

I've nevet seen those lights on any US juke ever, but maybe newer models here have them. The juke had been discontinued in the US, with 2018 as the last model I think. The UK continued to sell new year models and those may be features we just never had.
Thanks for your reply! Sorry I should have been a bit clearer, I assumed those lights were on most of them (I’m UK and have 2015 Tekna model). They’re normally always steady green (unless turned off) and then they flash amber and beep when there’s something in the blind spot or I go over a white line. When I first got the car it never flashed green though

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for your reply! Sorry I should have been a bit clearer, I assumed those lights were on most of them (I’m UK and have 2015 Tekna model). They’re normally always steady green (unless turned off) and then they flash amber and beep when there’s something in the blind spot or I go over a white line. When I first got the car it never flashed green though
Hi,

Did you work this out? I have a Note and the exact same thing... never used to flash but about a month ago it just flashes all the time.

Jodie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Did you work this out? I have a Note and the exact same thing... never used to flash but about a month ago it just flashes all the time.

Jodie
clean the centre camera on the windscreen this worked for us also i read that for some odd reason if the washer bottle is empty the same said lights flash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts