41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
12,820 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Going to raise the front the front 0.70" and reduce the rear to match! then fix the silly subframe gap!

Repost after getting new front tires... suspension is amazing... even set-up as you see it there.
More confidence and actual grip, worth every effort so far.

I will be taking a picture or two abot something that concern me in the rear strut where the bolt up to the body of the car. Anyone notice that the hold the struc goes through is WAAAAY bigger then the post that goes through. I feel like there is wiggling and hitting of the strut top post inside the location where it goes through the body and it's hitting the inside edges.... any thoughts here?

Ill update with pictures so you can see my concerns soon

·
Registered
542 Posts
Going to raise the front the front 0.70" and reduce the rear to match! then fix the silly subframe gap!

Repost after getting new front tires... suspension is amazing... even set-up as you see it there.
More confidence and actual grip, worth every effort so far.

I will be taking a picture or two abot something that concern me in the rear strut where the bolt up to the body of the car. Anyone notice that the hold the struc goes through is WAAAAY bigger then the post that goes through. I feel like there is wiggling and hitting of the strut top post inside the location where it goes through the body and it's hitting the inside edges.... any thoughts here?

Ill update with pictures so you can see my concerns soon
It's to absorb vibrations. Its fine as long as you tighten it correctly. That style of strut attachment has been a thing for decades on many makes/models of cars.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts