Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,686 Posts
It really depends on a number of things to get the part number (without looking at the module). In your other posts I see you have a 2016 Juke S FWD. Need the following info:

production date (found on door sticker I believe):
transmission type:

I do not work for Nissan, nor am I a Nissan technician. I used readily available information and a Nissan parts supplier website to decipher this information. The information I have provided should in no way be considered correct or valid until verified with Nissan. I cannot be held liable for damage to any vehicle or person as a result of usage of the information I have provided above. The information I have provided was taken from nissanpartsdeal (dot) com.

Depending on your car's production date, the blank module is either 23703-BV81A or BV83A.

Then depending on production date and transmission type the actual ROM programming is one of the following: 23701-XXXX
  • 1TW5A
  • 1TW5B
  • 1TW5C
  • 3PT2A
  • 3PT2B
  • 3PT2C
  • 3PT2E
  • 3PT3A
  • 3PT3B
  • 3PT3C
  • 3PT3E
  • 3YM4D
  • 3YM4E
  • 4DT2A

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really depends on a number of things to get the part number (without looking at the module). In your other posts I see you have a 2016 Juke S FWD. Need the following info:

transmission type:

Depending on your car's production date, the blank module is either 23703-BV81A or BV83A.

Then depending on production date and transmission type the actual ROM programming is one of the following: 23701-XXXX
  • 1TW5A
  • 1TW5B
  • 1TW5C
  • 3PT2A
  • 3PT2B
  • 3PT2C
  • 3PT2E
  • 3PT3A
  • 3PT3B
  • 3PT3C
  • 3PT3E
  • 3YM4D
  • 3YM4E
  • 4DT2A
Thanks, production date was 1/2016. Where do I find Transmission type. M2016 Juke is "S" FWD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

transmission type:

• 1TW5A
  • 1TW5B
  • 1TW5C
  • 3PT2A
  • 3PT2B
  • 3PT2C
  • 3PT2E
  • 3PT3A
  • 3PT3B
  • 3PT3C
  • 3PT3E
  • 3YM4D
  • 3YM4E
  • 4DT2A
PRODUCTION DATA WAS 1/2016, TRANSMISSSION IS REOF10D,

·
Super Moderator
1,686 Posts
I meant what type of transmission as in 6MT (6-speed manual) or CVT (automatic). The Nissan RE0F10D transmission is the Jatco JF016D CVT.

23703-BV81A for the blank module
23701-3PT3B or 3PT3C for the programming.

I do not work for Nissan, nor am I a Nissan technician. I used readily available information and a Nissan parts supplier website to decipher this information. The information I have provided should in no way be considered correct or valid until verified with Nissan. I cannot be held liable for damage to any vehicle or person as a result of usage of the information I have provided above. The information I have provided was taken from nissanpartsdeal (dot) com.

I believe the "C" is just a minor revision of the "B" programming, but both have 1/2016 in their applicable production date range. If it really is just a minor revision, theoretically 3PT3E would also work. However, the revisions may be due to a sensor change during a production run and the new sensors have a different voltage/current output for the same scaled value range.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I meant what type of transmission as in 6MT (6-speed manual) or CVT (automatic). The Nissan RE0F10D transmission is the Jatco JF016D CVT.

23703-BV81A for the blank module
23701-3PT3B or 3PT3C for the programming.

I believe the "C" is just a minor revision of the "B" programming, but both have 1/2016 in their applicable production date range. If it really is just a minor revision, theoretically 3PT3E would also work. However, the revisions may be due to a sensor change during a production run and the new sensors have a different voltage/current output for the same scaled value range.
Thank you so much, this solves big question that I have with a recent Nissan dealer Emissions Service Campaign ECM reprogram on my beloved Juke. I'll explain tomorrow as it may benefit someone else.

·
Super Moderator
1,686 Posts
In that case, I need to add a disclaimer (also added to my posts above). In any case, never use information found online especially in a community online forum to dispute service repair work with Nissan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In that case, I need to add a disclaimer (also added to my posts above). In any case, never use information found online especially in a community online forum to dispute service repair work with Nissan.

I fully understand and appreciate your depth of Juke knowledge and experience!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts