Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Just a reminder to those who may have conveniently overlooked:

My youtube videos won't be taken down.
My website won't be taken down.
I have not transferred my contributory content from JukeForums to my own server (despite having more than enough valid reasons to do so).
I don't struggle with any emotional illnesses or have any legal problems.
I actually have an LLC and have operated a legitimate business for 10 years now.
I have always supported and contributed to the Juke community with both information, support AND products -- supplying the highest quality motor mounts and headlight builds available on the Juke market.
I still have no interest in debating LED or HID bulbs in rear reflector housings on the internet.
WHAT DID YOU DO???????? :D

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
lol just over here working slamming out projects for paying customers living the dream delivering on all of my promises not wasting time on a forum... but I don't think my lack of participation here should make me fall into oblivion of not one of the major supporters of the Juke community. I'm not even mentioning the 3x Juke Meets I've hosted, none of which were for youtube fame.... nowadays people care more about hype and marketing than actual substance, and I don't want any part of that.
sheeeeeyit we all know FR and we all know 2J but what about 13? Ya know, for those who don't want to have to complain about lack of service or a broken product or whatever.... The only thing people whine about with regards to my work is "wahhhh it's expennnnsiiiiiive".... yea, well, ya know what, intelligent skilled labor usually is.

·
Registered
719 Posts
The only thing people whine about with regards to my work is "wahhhh it's expennnnsiiiiiive".... yea, well, ya know what, intelligent skilled labor usually is.
Ya, I'm a master electrician so I know 'expensive' ;) you get what you pay for in life, for sure!

·
Super Moderator
1,654 Posts
but I don't think my lack of participation here
(looks over at a post count of 2,044 and counting) yeah 13, you're definitely not contributing enough </sarcasm>
"wahhhh it's expennnnsiiiiiive".... yea, well, ya know what, intelligent skilled labor usually is.
you forgot the word quality in there.

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Please feel free to keep discussing the issue here.

We have two threads on this unfortunate issue so people can vent and discuss.

It is hard for us to wrap our heads around it. The family must be just wiped out.

Mac

·
Registered
25 Posts
What’s worse now I have an invoice with him and now I won’t be able to get half my money back? well this sucks.

·
Super Moderator
1,654 Posts
@rexman there was a note on the website that said all orders that were placed before the site shut down will be fulfilled. I think there were one or two others that worked with him so maybe one of the others will fulfill final orders. Unfortunately since he was the main contact person, you may just have to wait and see how things pan out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hope so because it wasn’t little parts it was actually a build that he and I planned. I’m not sure now. But you’re right, I’ll wait and see how everything will pan out

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I've pieced the timeline together a little bit. @rexman, that message went up Thursday night I think, right after his employment was terminated that afternoon. I don't think he knew at the time he was getting arrested, which happened at 1am Saturday. I assume he planned to bust out parts orders and get his affairs in order ASAP but only had a day until LEO came knocking.

I don't want to worry you, but this may be a difficult thing to address for right now. If he is allowed to bond out, I could see him finishing parts orders, but the likelihood he will be in a position to build a car again anytime soon is pretty low. It's also safe to assume any computer or phone is currently evidence.

If I hear anything else helpful from a 'customer service' standpoint I will let you know. I might've been in the same boat if this had happened a couple months ago. My car was there from May until Christmas. Don't panic!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well f&$k. That is going to put a major burden on his new expanded family.
I valued his knowledge, videos and parts fab, but I am the father of two girls and If it were me this would not make it to trial. It would be me on trial. This is not acceptable on any level no matter what parts he makes. I just feel badly for his family. Hope nothing like this ever happens to his kid.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If anyone need pointer on anything I have already installed im more than willing to help. 2j needs to step up their game and quality a tiny bit to seize the Juke nitch. Cmon 2J. Lets see it. Thicker flanges, little more attn to detail. I need a downpipe!!!! Fell short ordering Matts In time. Only thing left on my build before upgrading turbski

·
Registered
35 Posts
If anyone need pointer on anything I have already installed im more than willing to help. 2j needs to step up their game and quality a tiny bit to seize the Juke nitch. Cmon 2J. Lets see it. Thicker flanges, little more attn to detail. I need a downpipe!!!! Fell short ordering Matts In time. Only thing left on my build before upgrading turbski
239-249-0039. Text me first with what you need help with and Ill call you back. Mike

·
Registered
207 Posts
It is sad to see Matt step completely out of the Juke lime light. I really feel for Juklear. Matt did so much for this community. To see everything gone is just sad.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It is sad to see Matt step completely out of the Juke lime light. I really feel for Juklear. Matt did so much for this community. To see everything gone is just sad.
You might want to read the middle of the thread as well. It is sad, but it has nothing to do with Jukes or internet content.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Time to part my juke out, anyone want a fast religion downpipe, cat delete, or intercooler?
I want to tear out my intercooler I got from him so bad, but not keeping all the parts from the OEM one makes it harder. Maybe I'll get one from forge or 2j and melt the FR one down. I already removed the vinyl stickers from my car and I still feel dirty for giving him my money and time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've pieced the timeline together a little bit. @rexman, that message went up Thursday night I think, right after his employment was terminated that afternoon. I don't think he knew at the time he was getting arrested, which happened at 1am Saturday. I assume he planned to bust out parts orders and get his affairs in order ASAP but only had a day until LEO came knocking.

I don't want to worry you, but this may be a difficult thing to address for right now. If he is allowed to bond out, I could see him finishing parts orders, but the likelihood he will be in a position to build a car again anytime soon is pretty low. It's also safe to assume any computer or phone is currently evidence.

If I hear anything else helpful from a 'customer service' standpoint I will let you know. I might've been in the same boat if this had happened a couple months ago. My car was there from May until Christmas. Don't panic!
If all the things he did are true, I doubt he'll bond out. Which is probably for the best.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Certainly can't disagree with this. Just trying to add some clarity to the sequence of events. It goes without saying that FR is gone and that is the least bad thing about it all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well it appears Matt is pulling the plug hard. No more anything.

On Facebook.

Fast Religion.
Just saw this earlier too on Instagram, super sad about it man. RIP FastReligion, **** was my go to guide for my juke.
Yeah that totally sucks cause, I had an appointment with him on March 27th to get like $2000 in work down to my Juke, And Now He won't Email Me back at all, Plus We can't see his videos anymore!!! I used his how to vids all the time... I really think he pissed some people off that he did work for (UNHAPPY CUSTOMER"S) and they started to spam his Facebook and Youtube channel with Negative ****, about thing's that happened to their cars after work was done.. He did the same thing with Mass RP when he ran that little business.. He started to get way to many bad revues and people wanting money back and blaming him for thing's that may or may not have been his fault and he pulled the Plug on that too.. I'm just so Pissed that he couldn't wait another month or 2 to do this, so I could have got my work done by him.. I don't get it I talked with him twice on the phone and several times thru email's to confirm my appointment with him, and Now he's MIA...................

41 - 60 of 85 Posts