Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

From Fast Religion.......

So we are looking at the meet being the 23-24th of may. 23 will be a regular meet up with dinner and other activities and the 24th will be more like a car show and demos. We will be doing tech sessions and a live q and a. We are meeting with potential locations tomorrow. But it will be in the foxboro-wrentham mass area. We will be advertising this event heavily starting next week.

• May 23 at 1 PM – May 24 at 9 PM

• pin

TBD

• Hosted by FastReligion

·
Registered
265 Posts
I wish we could do something like that in GTA...

·
Registered
265 Posts
lol...🍻

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
GTA stands for Greater Toronto Area = Ontario, Canada
Which at this point is almost ALL of Ontario... geez. Went from Edmonton to Toronto (layover ish thing) for a Cuba vacation and daaaaayum (we go back every Christmas also) it's just so dang stupidly large.
Or, when can we have a Juke meet in EDMONTON!!!!!! Woot. woot. sigh. I only had 3 jukers out here (edconline sold his and jdubz hasn't been heard from in like, ever :( )

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I'd prefer the west end of Toronto, although Joetor would probably prefer the east end. As for Edmonton, isn't it too cold out there and you have too much snow? Unless you're throwing in some shopping at your favourite mall. Time to hit the wave pool, go skating, ride the roller coaster and watch the pirate show all in one day!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Right now we're around -5 daytime highs. Some better some worse. We have had A LOT of snow this year and they really don't do much to the roads - not like Toronto where they actually salt them to melt the sh*t!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It could be worse. You could live in Newfoundland where the snow is as high as your house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts