Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I've got a Juke 1.6 DIG-T. A few weeks ago I noticed the tick over had got slightly louder than normal, checked the oil & everything was normal.
Then when driving I noticed a 'rattling' noise from what sounds like the engine. The noise only happens when maintaining speed & lightly pressing the accelerator. I hear no noise when getting up to speed, then if I want to maintain 40mph & gently rest my foot on the accelerator I hear the noise.
There is no problems that I've noticed with the drive and feel of the car, it's just the noise. Any ideas what this could be?

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Hi,
I've got a Juke 1.6 DIG-T. A few weeks ago I noticed the tick over had got slightly louder than normal, checked the oil & everything was normal.
Then when driving I noticed a 'rattling' noise from what sounds like the engine. The noise only happens when maintaining speed & lightly pressing the accelerator. I hear no noise when getting up to speed, then if I want to maintain 40mph & gently rest my foot on the accelerator I hear the noise.
There is no problems that I've noticed with the drive and feel of the car, it's just the noise. Any ideas what this could be?
What year, mileage, and what country ?

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Yeah I know. I just dont trust the forums to display that correctly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts