Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
In my new Juke I had the emergency braking activated for no reason. By pure luck no one rear-ended me.
I went to the dealership garage and they said they performed an update but they are not sure it will solve the issue.
Anyone faced this issue?

·
Administrator
12,969 Posts
Not on the 2 Generations here in North America.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all
In my new Juke I had the emergency braking activated for no reason. By pure luck no one rear-ended me.
I went to the dealership garage and they said they performed an update but they are not sure it will solve the issue.
Anyone faced this issue?
Omg same issue. I purchase a 70 plate in Feb 2022 and facing exact same issue. I took it in to a Birmingham dealership & after the tech tried to first hide that he was pressing a rubber nipple on the inside of my door (that looks like the door is closed sensor) - they took the car in to try & fix my drivers seat that won’t recline & then said the same as you, that they did some “software updates” and handed it me back. But unlike you, they were very hopeful almost guaranteed that this would fix the problem. It did not fix anything and it’s still doing the exact same thing to this day. LOL I believe I’m on iOS 14🤣 but again just like you said by sheer luck, after 20 to 25 emergency brakes I haven’t been rear ended. But let’s hope for the future I won’t be. I find myself talking to my dash cam every time it happens to say what has just occurred. What did u do???

·
Registered
1 Posts
This function can be deactivated completely, but it brings up a warning light on the dash - it doesn't lie it that you've done this : TOUGH!. Secondly, you can decrease the sensing range so it should only activate when VERY close to the car in front - I believe the min. distance is 1.5', which I think is close enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts