Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I want to thank everyone first of all for helping me inadvertently with plenty of DIY projects that I’ve taken on but could never find the right answers anywhere else but here and I wasn’t even a member.

However-now that I am, I could really use some tips, guidance, or direction on how to locate the proper and complete diagrams and schematics for my 2011 Juke SV AWD.
Particularly with pin locations and color coded charts.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
Good luck with that one. Eesh.

There's AllData... I like to think I know what I'm doing and sometimes even I get lost in the spaghetti using it. It's not exactly DIY-friendly. Oh, and it costs money.

I think you're better off focusing on what specifically you're trying to .... trace? isolate? modify? And inquiring about that. Proper and complete diagrams, pin locations, and color coded charts is a pretty high order of request.

Perhaps someone else can provide a more helpful response. <3

Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Ev3ccman

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck with that one. Eesh.

There's AllData... I like to think I know what I'm doing and sometimes even I get lost in the spaghetti using it. It's not exactly DIY-friendly. Oh, and it costs money.

I think you're better off focusing on what specifically you're trying to .... trace? isolate? modify? And inquiring about that. Proper and complete diagrams, pin locations, and color coded charts is a pretty high order of request.

Perhaps someone else can provide a more helpful response. <3

Welcome to the forums!
That’s

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah that’s why I probably can’t already find that info anywhere haha. Well I jacked up the harness wires by trying to cut into stock speaker wires so I didn’t have to mess with the connector from the door grommet… let’s just say I cut a few extra wires by mistake then pure frustration. Most of them are all reconnected properly but there is 1-2 “extras” shall we say. It’s been a while since I played around with it again so most of its back online but windows weren’t working thought maybe switch but the door switches aren’t working either

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hello everyone, I want to thank everyone first of all for helping me inadvertently with plenty of DIY projects that I’ve taken on but could never find the right answers anywhere else but here and I wasn’t even a member.

However-now that I am, I could really use some tips, guidance, or direction on how to locate the proper and complete diagrams and schematics for my 2011 Juke SV AWD.
Particularly with pin locations and color coded charts.
Thank you!
The entire 2011 Juke Service manual has all this information available for viewing or .pdf download:

They are also available for purchase here as well if you get a (1) day subscription for $19.99:

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
^^^ That dude. He's our hero.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
^^^ That dude. He's our hero.
Lol......doing my small part. Nicoclub got in a bit of trouble with the free manuals a while back with Nissan corporate.
Looks like they went ahead and just purchased them and made it legal which is awesome.

Without those manuals I couldn't have ever started my engine/trans rebuilds but they' been immensely helpful.

Reactions: Ausjuk33 and 13r1an
1 - 8 of 8 Posts