Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
In light of the recent Fast Religion news, I sent Anthony an email per suggestion of @Macgyver. Anthony got back to me almost immediately and is very nice.

He is down to tune my Juke os UpRev ever gets it together. I also just found out the guy who was 'working on it' is no longer there and nobody is working on it. He would be willing to tune via Ecutek, however, he only owns the dealer license for the Z/G, and cannot purchase the license to do a single V2 Juke. So theoretically if enough people were interested we could get a 'group tune' going for Gen2ers, but my time is ticking because I don't think I'll pass inspection im TX without the EGR codes being removed.

I also sent John V an email and predictably I have not heard back from him yet, but he is more than likely the only option I have right now. Which I'm fine with, if I could ever get some communication back.
I'll be down for a 2nd gen tune.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Sweet! I'll start keeping track of interested parties and hopefully we can finally get this thing off the ground.

I'll be down for a 2nd gen tune.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sweet! I'll start keeping track of interested parties and hopefully we can finally get this thing off the ground.
I'd be "UP" for a tune that gets me past 14psi wink wink ;)

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I'd be "UP" for a tune that gets me past 14psi wink wink ;)
Just slap a big turbo on it, 9psi has me holding on for dear life right now even on the factory ROM. Also, noted!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Can't slap a big turbo on with no downpipes available any more :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Yeah thats true but no one has Uprev tuned a Gen2 and Visconti tunes are very conservative.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Hello again all. I got my Mambatek installed and just got my tune finished from the Drunkmann! Needless to say those of you who used him to tune your Jukes were 100 percent correct! He knows his stuff! He managed to get 22psi from the old KaiJuke herself. I’m very pleased with the results. He help me clear up some the issues I was having with a few codes and listened to what I wanted to do with the car. Although I would have liked to put it on a dyno, I’m more than happy with the results. He was prompt and professional all the way through the whole process. If I had a question about something, he answered it right away. I appreciate the advice and I would recommend using him anytime!

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I very much hope I get to work with him. Visconti won't even get back to me. My suprised face 😶

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Yup. Anthony is the man.

Maybe I will get a free tune next time ;) . Doubt it. Oh well.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts