Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
thank you, Woody. It clearly shows that although you can upgrade the SV version, the SL is the only one that comes with the rear view monitor and the automatic on/off lights, both of which I really want.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the link Woody. I would like to see the S Juke without the ICON. How does the climate work without it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the link Woody. I would like to see the S Juke without the ICON. How does the climate work without it?
The HVAC controls on the non I-CON models (for the UK at least) come with traditional mechanical switchgear. i.e. twist to 1,2,3,4 for temp/fan speed.

thank you, Woody. It clearly shows that although you can upgrade the SV version, the SL is the only one that comes with the rear view monitor and the automatic on/off lights, both of which I really want.
TBH the automatic lights aren't that much of a deal breaker if you ask me. They're not perfect, i.e. I always drive with my lights on in the rain and with them set to auto, they don't.

The rear-view camera is a MUST if you ask me! so nice knowing you're 'striaght' in parking spaces etc ;)

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, but I'm going to have to delete the link b/c Nissan is sending me 6 e-mail for every time someone looks at it. Please go to the website for future references.
Sorry again

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank you, but I'm going to have to delete the link b/c Nissan is sending me 6 e-mail for every time someone looks at it. Please go to the website for future references.
Sorry again
fight the power Woody, say screw you to "the man". we're behind you :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts