Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
I mean, if its a crank seal, thats not a bad price. If the timing cover is leaking then $5k is a bit steep since your going to pay north of $750 to have it fixed by most shops. Seized rear brakes means the car has to be towed out. Your missing a flare. The cvt is more than likely at the end of its life. Imo, not a $5000 car.
Is it awd?

·
Registered
774 Posts
I mean. The most that will happen is you wont sell it and waste a lot of time having people look at it. If you fix its current issues, then maybe you could get $5k for it.
I buy and part out jukes all the time, and i bought a nismo trim awd with less miles and issues with a seized oil pump for $1500. Oil pump job is maybe $1800.

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
Yeah not even $5k in this market.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I missed the tire part too, thats easily $600 that would also have to be put into it between tires and install.

I'll be honest, I'd buy it off you for its scrap value and pay to ship it to me if you need it gone. Not trying to insult you, but its not going to be easy to sell in its current condition. I could use an AWD shell for some r and d.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I mean, if its a crank seal, thats not a bad price. If the timing cover is leaking then $5k is a bit steep since your going to pay north of $750 to have it fixed by most shops. Seized rear brakes means the car has to be towed out. Your missing a flare. The cvt is more than likely at the end of its life. Imo, not a $5000 car.
Is it awd?
Gotcha. I'm gonna post it for 3k and see what hy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts