Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nope, all halogens.
yep one of the reasons why the JUKE is at the top of our list. Have you ever had to repair a factory HID setup? the bulbs are ~$200 and the ballast is ~$800 per side. That was the cost for my 2000 Audi, admittedly the Nissan prices should be lower but they must still be way up there compared to a $7 H7 or whatever bulb

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
retro fitted xenon from ebay.

looks good works perfect and was only 80 dollars (incl shipping)

perfect and worth the bucks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep one of the reasons why the JUKE is at the top of our list. Have you ever had to repair a factory HID setup? the bulbs are ~$200 and the ballast is ~$800 per side. That was the cost for my 2000 Audi, admittedly the Nissan prices should be lower but they must still be way up there compared to a $7 H7 or whatever bulb
True, though we've never had to replace the HIDs in our Nissans. They last a LONG time.

·
Registered
116 Posts

Would you be able to either post or message me on how you did this cause I am ordering a conversion kit but I haven't the slightest clue, don't need word for word directions necessarily but anything would help.

·
Registered
269 Posts

Would be curious to see how it looks. The ones I've seen on the streets look fake and overly bright. How does one know what brands are the best and what to look for?

·
Registered
146 Posts
How do i know which HID's to purchase from ebay? Im assuming you need a conversion kit but is there any specific one I need for our car?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Not very easy to make pictures off the lights

And also this is een EUDM model, so there are fitted with H4 hi/lo beam lights

Don;t have a clue what you guys are running.

But if you check this link
Ultra Vision HID: Wij verkopen Slim HID Xenon Conversion Kit, 35W Single Beam HID On Sale, Other. eBay Winkel

i got them form this adress and it from the fabric of pilot (big aftermarket xenon manufacture)

So for me to make a how too is pretty difficult guys.

Only thing I can say was that it is plug and play and you have to do some wiring, but that is so easy.
only make sure you adjust the light a little more down

1 - 10 of 10 Posts