Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Diode Dynamics: Nissan Juke Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Plug & Play Install!

Nissan Juke Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Nissan Juke's fog lights, in all major sizes. This will make your Juke's fog lights a nice bright white, to match factory-equipped HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.
XP80: 510 lumens. Several times brighter than OEM and HP8. Will provide usable light output. Shown in pictures above
SLF: Street Legal Output! Considerably brighter than OEM and XP80. USA-made!

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Nissan Juke).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2011-2014 Nissan Juke

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2015-2017 Nissan Juke

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2011-2014 Nissan Juke

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2015-2017 Nissan Juke

***We have RGB Multicolor Options available for the Nissan Juke***

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), Post, PM or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
@DJE44, they fit just fine. We recommend checking first to make sure you have 2" of clearance behind the socket, but it's usually high-beam applications that are a tighter fit

Nick C.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Woah, epic. I want auxiliary lights that my SV didn't come with, so I was thinking of getting the OEM upgrade with the changed out stalks and using the stock harness. Would this still be a good idea to do and then add this system to replace the stock bulbs as part of it?

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Thanks much for the details! I believe your links for the 11-14 and 15-17 models are backwards.

You should be expecting a call from me today and very likely will be placing an order.

2015 SL FWD CVT if any of that matters...thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks much for the details! I believe your links for the 11-14 and 15-17 models are backwards.

You should be expecting a call from me today and very likely will be placing an order.

2015 SL FWD CVT if any of that matters...thanks!
Thank you for pointing that out, we will take a look and make sure it's correct!

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Here's some SLF love for ya. These things are awesome and cast a very clean and well focused beam. Extremely functional. Thanks Nick!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
I bought a set of these in May and one of them went out on New Years Day. I requested the return authorization on the website on 1/1, and I already got a replacement set on 1/4. Very pleased with Diode Dynamics customer service!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the great review! I understand what a hassle that can be, so I definitely appreciate your understanding.

Thanks again!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

1 - 20 of 21 Posts