Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a million posts on exhaust, and I am sorry to add another... BUT...

I need to know what the differences are between the 14" and 18" Magnaflow Universal mufflers...

Which is louder?

Which gives the best performance?

I am going to replace the stock system from the muffler back...

I am going to add a 2.5" Cherry bomb glass pack before the muffler to reduce drone, and raspiness (machine gun sound).

I am going to get a Single in Dual out Magnaflow. And duals out the rear with 2.5" in 3" out 30* rolled Magnaflow tips.

So, all I really need to know is which muffler will give me a medium tone (like a 50 series Master), and give the best performance w/o loosing too much low end.

Thanks.

·
Registered
665 Posts
What year and trim is the car? Either way, I would do the second cat delete (if you're allowed) otherwise you are gaining NOTHING performance wise to be honest. I have a magnaflow suitcase muffler - even my wife likes the sound :D and it's her daily. Does drone a bit but that's with a downpipe back pretty much straight pipe to the suitcase.
I felt a difference (way more low end 'punch') after getting my exhaust done but that's not an "axle back" situation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts