Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out of all the Nissan models out there, juke is what I really liked based on its design. It has this very edgy and modern design while still maintaining a contemporary feel to it. It's like riding on an arcade car that young people may like. But because of it's design, even older people can feel accustomed to this. I really like the red theme of this model.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am liking the look too, however horsepower is a big thing for me and juke is not delivering a lot of it. I just have to see when I test drive one, you never know it might satisfy me or I just might fall in love with it's cool personality and have to have it regardless.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
LOTS more horsepower than most small cars available in the US. 180 hp v. 110 which is around where the Fit etc. are.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am liking the look too, however horsepower is a big thing for me and juke is not delivering a lot of it. I just have to see when I test drive one, you never know it might satisfy me or I just might fall in love with it's cool personality and have to have it regardless.
If you like horsepower you have to choose the turbo engine one, it's very funny !

·
Registered
42 Posts
180 horses are fine with me. Much more than it's competition for sure! I also love the stance of the car. The big wheel arches are what gets me every time.

Juke

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think the package delivers just fine on this small car.

·
Registered
131 Posts
There's not a lot of cars within the same size of the Juke that delivers the same power output. 180 is plenty for a car like that. If you need more horsepower get a 350z.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts