Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that if you switch the D-Mode(driver mode) to ECO or Sport.. that it always gets switched back to the "Normal" mode after restarting the car. Anyone know how to keep the settings without them getting reset to Normal?
Ray

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I'm going to talk to my Service Tech and see if they can reset the default next time I go in.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Would be great if it would stay where you set it!

·
Registered
665 Posts
You already press 1 button to start it... whats one more press? I like it, it's like getting into a cockpit with all the button presses before I leave in the morning lol... ok not really.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Mine stays where I set it. Of course I set it to Normal, normally.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Its already stated in the book that this is what its programmed to do.

Step on the brake, push the ignition start, push desired ICON mode.....

3 button presses...... if the logically simple brain functions of such an act aggravate you, well damn, i dont know what to tell you if its a nuisance for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just got my new Juke Tekna from Denmak transportet to me in Germany. The user manuel is in Danisch :-/ were kan I get en English one? The ones that r here are in German. I don't like that.
ANothe question, till i get my manual, can someone explain to me what or when should I use the different D-modes?

Thanks Ya'all
Gee

·
Registered
75 Posts
The difference in gas spending is a lot from sport to eco. Would be good to fix it.
Ok, My mileage is better in Sport mode than in ECO so I am not sure what you are getting at here. With my driving style, I just can't use ECO mode. In ECO mode my foot is always on the floor trying to get it moving. In Sport it just goes. Gas peddle response is the big difference I like and the higher RPM at 40mph keeping it closer to its power curve. Now the wife could drive in ECO mode and never notice any difference.

·
Registered
380 Posts
With 13000+ miles on the clock I see no difference between ECO and NORMAL as regards mpg, but SPORT is still a little more thirsty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts