Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
481 - 483 of 483 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #481 · (Edited)
Here's a suggestion. You can order SKF 33206/Q for $55.58 from Motionindustries.com. That is a 30/62/25mm bearing and needs slight modification. The other bearing is direct fitment SKF 32206 for $29.30 on Amazon.com which is the 30/62/21.25mm bearing, you can reuse your existing shim. Misumi..is another good source for bearings.

That 25mm bearing you could easily sand it down to the exact height of the existing bearing + shim in 30 minutes to within +/-.0005” no problem with some 180 to 400 grit sandpaper.

Those bearings are both in stock. Good luck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you, I have tried calling 123 bearing, and they never call back and it says no one available at this time.
If I can't find anything else I may have to do that.
.014 would be alot of sanding.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #483 ·
I've never used 123 bearing myself. Mostly Misumi, McMaster, Motionindustries, or Sonnax who only sell original bearings from US or Japanese suppliers such as Timken, SKF, Koyo, NSK, or NTF.

Those P/N for the bearings you supplied only come up on searches from Chinese companies. They might have only been available specifically for Jatco and thus not a standard P/N they would offer to the public. WIT shows them but they are pre-owned/used bearings. Not saying a Chinese bearing won't work.......but it's your gamble when legitimate standard bearings are available with slight modification.

A belt sander could take that material down very quickly and final hand precision finishing on a piece of flat glass with 180-320 grit. Could be done in 30 min. Machine shop could also do it but they'd charge you for basically doing the same thing. Your call.

481 - 483 of 483 Posts