Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a common fix for the cruise control/limiter when they're not working (Pedal switch replacement).

But does anybody know of anything else that could cause them to not work? I've replaced all 4 switches on the pedals, 2 on clutch and 2 on brake but still they're not working (switches have been set to correct depth to engage/disengage correctly).

Is there a fuse specifically for cruise control/limiter? Passenger G/box fuses or engine compartment fuses?

Nissan Juke Tekna 2015 (65 plate). Press cruise/limiter buttons and the green light will enable. The three lines on the display will show but when I try to set cruise/limiter nothing happens!

My foot isn't resting on clutch or brake, I'm pressing down on the paddle switch on the steering wheel controls (tried up too), I'm above 30mph, i have no warning lights on the dash etc.

Please help!!! ?

·
Administrator
11,911 Posts
We dont have the Cruise package that you have here in the States and our shop manuals will most likely be different.

There are multiple fuse boxes. 3 to be exact. We have a BCM fuse box that is under our intake that has the most annoying amount of fuses you need in a very hard place to get to.

·
Administrator
11,911 Posts
Since it is a 2015. What was the last thing you had serviced ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since it is a 2015. What was the last thing you had serviced ?
I just purchased the car, it's a Cat N previously damaged, repaired on left side (passenger).

It wasn't working when I got it but I've had full service and changed the glow plugs and all pedal switches.

·
Administrator
11,911 Posts
Take it back and have them fix it then ?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Heavy Sigh

Is this the American Juke forum? Or international?
Mostly North American... and we only have gas 1.6l Turbo Jukes. As above, if you JUST purchased the car, take it back and make THEM fix it. If I bought it that's what I would do...

Reactions: Macgyver

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mostly North American... and we only have gas 1.6l Turbo Jukes. As above, if you JUST purchased the car, take it back and make THEM fix it. If I bought it that's what I would do...

I didn't get it from a dealer, it was a private sale. I have a P0380 - Powertrain, Glow Plug/Heater Circuit "A" fault on ECU... There's no light on the dash but the fault is there, tried clearing it but it comes right back. I changed the glow plugs already but it's still showing fault, so maybe relay? ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts