Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so like post says, Cranks but won't start. I'm assuming no fuel. I can't hear the fuel pump come on at all. I see there's two in these cars? Just trying to get a little base info so I can fix the issue. Also is there access to the pump under the rear seat or does the tank have to be dropped?

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hydell. Good luck with your plight!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same issue...
The weird thing is, that every time the car got towed because of the good crank/no start issue, the damn thing turned over some how when it was unloaded. This jostling of the Juke would enable it to start again. I had some diagnostics done on it and the two pump system it has was only reading enough pressure that was being provided from the pump on the actual tank. I'm having the internal direct injection pump being replaced now on the engine.

This will hopefully solve the issue
We will see...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Replacement went well but a bad relay was still giving me a start issue. I remember having to get out the car and tap it a few times to get my 06 pathfinder to start. Nissans tend to all have the same bugs here and there...So now with the new relay and internal pump, starting was no problem. It had exactly two successful start ups until the wife takes it for a ten mile drive and then nothing. Foot to break start button, and nothing. The ac power comes on nav is loading ac blowing but no crank even. Two more tries and boom, the thing comes to life. The battery is over a year old and cheap so I'm putting a new one in tomorrow. The mechanic said an ecm module could be the culprit.

We shall see...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts