Votes: 36 11.4%
  • Sapphire Black

Votes: 51 16.2%
  • Electric Blue

Votes: 20 6.3%

Color Poll

24K views 86 replies 58 participants last post by  Bodykitbuddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious as to what the favored Juke colors are, and which are not so popular. What's your number one choice?

Oops! My number 0ne choice is Sapphire Black :)

#4 · (Edited)
hey! how did you post a poll?

I didn't vote, because I'm not sure. Colors look different in person, and so I want to see as many colors I'm interested in in person before I decide. I'm interested in:

white
black
electric blue
graphite blue

Not sure about the red--am tired of seeing it, and it's not a very pretty red, imo.

Will NOT buy gray or silver; and the brown is yucky. (Just say no to taupe!)

#23 ·
We finally went for the test drive today, the white is reall more of a cream colour. The gun metallic is very nice but a little bland. they didn't have a graphite blue (blue lightning in Canada) to compare but they did have a Brilliant blue ( electric blue in USA) and that looked really good. we'll most likely end up in that colour depending on what's available at the time we want to buy

#12 ·
Biggest prob. here in lovely Spain, which, let´s face it, is semi-desert in the south, is the DUST!!

As little as 20 mins. after cleaning the car, a fine dust has settled on it. Anti-stat. polishes have no effect!

So, sand colours are the best but Nissan don´t offer those types of colours for the Juke.

If you cannot beat them, join them, so it´s RED for me, with, and, also, including all the available goodies, if the ride height works for me.

Still waiting for the ´phone call, SIGH!!

Strange when Nissan Spain call me to say all is set up, day and time, for a "Viewing" of the car, only to have the dealer to call, saying he has not got a Juke yet. Smacks of left and right hand, etc.

I pre-visited anyway, to find the place. He only has a cardboard cut-out in the front showroom window. So that´s not much good!! I tried to pretend, but it did not work very well!!

#13 ·
Biggest prob. here in lovely Spain, which, let´s face it, is semi-desert in the south, is the DUST!!

As little as 20 mins. after cleaning the car, a fine dust has settled on it. Anti-stat. polishes have no effect!

So, sand colours are the best but Nissan don´t offer those types of colours for the Juke.
What about the brown? It looks like a neutral taupe to me.

#18 ·
Just put Gun Metallic in the lead (for now)

At this point, AWD wins out over color choice for me. I want the Gun Metallic, but will take red or black to get the AWD. Like Subaru 30 years ago, almost all of the AWDs seem to be headed north of here.:(

#20 ·
My wife and I picked Sapphire Black. It's pretty hip. It looks black from a distance or in low light, but the closer you get, it turns to more of a dark indigo. And in direct light you can see the blue metal flake shimmering amid the black paint.

Our second choice would've been Gun Metallic or Chrome Silver. I feel like those colors accentuate the contours of the body. And, the Chrome Silver is nearly a dead ringer for the "901 Silver Metallic" on my '77 280Z (we're Nissan folk).

Seeing the red in person, I would have to agree with Violet's statements in another thread; it's too orange.

#25 ·
I know, it wasn't what i was expecting either, it was parked next to a maxima or sentra which was brilliant white, and was really creamy, the sales guy called it milky, and it's $300 more than any other colour, go figure

#26 ·
gee, you Canadians are really getting shafted. My info says they are not charging a premium on the white here in the states, although it's not unusual (on other cars). So maybe it is a different color. hmm. That's why it's important to see the colors in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.