Votes: 51 16.2%
  • Electric Blue

Votes: 20 6.3%
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious as to what the favored Juke colors are, and which are not so popular. What's your number one choice?

Oops! My number 0ne choice is Sapphire Black :)

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
hey! how did you post a poll?

I didn't vote, because I'm not sure. Colors look different in person, and so I want to see as many colors I'm interested in in person before I decide. I'm interested in:

white
black
electric blue
graphite blue

Not sure about the red--am tired of seeing it, and it's not a very pretty red, imo.

Will NOT buy gray or silver; and the brown is yucky. (Just say no to taupe!)

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
there's only one choice possible on the poll, and I haven't made up my mind yet.

·
Registered
123 Posts
we really like the idea of the graphite blue and the gun metallic, but we'll wait to see them in the flesh before we order either

·
Registered
296 Posts
Biggest prob. here in lovely Spain, which, let´s face it, is semi-desert in the south, is the DUST!!

As little as 20 mins. after cleaning the car, a fine dust has settled on it. Anti-stat. polishes have no effect!

So, sand colours are the best but Nissan don´t offer those types of colours for the Juke.

If you cannot beat them, join them, so it´s RED for me, with, and, also, including all the available goodies, if the ride height works for me.

Still waiting for the ´phone call, SIGH!!

Strange when Nissan Spain call me to say all is set up, day and time, for a "Viewing" of the car, only to have the dealer to call, saying he has not got a Juke yet. Smacks of left and right hand, etc.

I pre-visited anyway, to find the place. He only has a cardboard cut-out in the front showroom window. So that´s not much good!! I tried to pretend, but it did not work very well!!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Biggest prob. here in lovely Spain, which, let´s face it, is semi-desert in the south, is the DUST!!

As little as 20 mins. after cleaning the car, a fine dust has settled on it. Anti-stat. polishes have no effect!

So, sand colours are the best but Nissan don´t offer those types of colours for the Juke.
What about the brown? It looks like a neutral taupe to me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I told the dealer my top 3 choices were Cayenne Red, Sapphire Black and Graphite Blue.

The first one coming in is Cayenne Red in the SL-AWD model. So that's the one I'm getting.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I compromised on the color of my last car, and have been sorry for the last 10 years. I will wait to see which color I really want.

·
Registered
12 Posts
On the boat

I just bought an SL 2 w/d in gun metal with black leather. Will be driving it by the end of Oct. Drove a red S yesterday. Very nice car. I live in central Fl.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just put Gun Metallic in the lead (for now)

At this point, AWD wins out over color choice for me. I want the Gun Metallic, but will take red or black to get the AWD. Like Subaru 30 years ago, almost all of the AWDs seem to be headed north of here.:(

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
since the red painted console, which I want, only comes in certain colors, most likely it will be black or white for me. White is much more practical.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My wife and I picked Sapphire Black. It's pretty hip. It looks black from a distance or in low light, but the closer you get, it turns to more of a dark indigo. And in direct light you can see the blue metal flake shimmering amid the black paint.

Our second choice would've been Gun Metallic or Chrome Silver. I feel like those colors accentuate the contours of the body. And, the Chrome Silver is nearly a dead ringer for the "901 Silver Metallic" on my '77 280Z (we're Nissan folk).

Seeing the red in person, I would have to agree with Violet's statements in another thread; it's too orange.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts