Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

What color do you have?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope there are no mistakes. I took the colors, in order, from the Nissan USA site and added UK and JDM names to them. Paint Code is in parentheses.

I love my Cayenne Red. It seems to change shades of red depending on the day.

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
I love my Cayenne Red. It seems to change shades of red depending on the day.
My Metallic Bronze goes from a dark gunmetal to a deep bronze color depending on the day. Very cool :)

Though I do have to say... It is going to be hard to match up wheels to it, but I think I've got the right ones picked out:

They seem to change color like the car does!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sapphire black

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
122 Posts
In Canada it is Root Beer Brown! Go figure

·
Registered
503 Posts
It Ain't Black

I went into the dealer to buy a Black Juke- I own 3 Black vehicles (Chevelle, Corvette and GMC truck). I made the mistake of taking the Lil woman with me. "Oh I sure like the Grey one but it's your choice.":rolleyes: I bought the Grey one :(.Wasn't until I got home and pulled up next to her car (Infiniti M45- Amberia Grey) did I realize I had been chumped.:eek: Seriously I like it and I'm not sure another Black vehicle would have been a good idea.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I just voted because I don't think I have voted in this one yet. My choice for color was 1st: Electric Blue (AWD S model not in stock); 2cnd: Pearl White (AWD S model not in stock); 3rd: Cayenne Red (AWD S model in stock). The S model in AWD is popular here because it's a snow state and it's a lot of bang for the buck, in the winter, it's mostly subarus & 4x4 pick-ups on the road. There was 3 AWD S models in the state all Cayenne Red, since I was getting a decent offer for my trade I pulled the trigger on the red. If I didn't have a trade I would have ordered the electric blue. The lighter colors don't show the dust & mud so much and I am on a gravel road.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright voted. Graphite Blue here. I wasn't expecting Cayenne Red to be the fewest though!
I actually thought the Cayenne Red would be popular and the Metallic Bronze to be the least.
I was wrong but I like the rarity of the red on this message forum.

·
Registered
162 Posts
My options for the 6MT were a black SL (which the dealer sold out from under me grr) and I wasn't totally sold on black, a gunmetal, and a white. I wasn't sure about white so I got the gunmetal. It's a conservative color but it really looks nice on the Juke. It helps kind of tone down the body highlights a bit (i.e the round headlights).

Surprised it's the most popular color, though!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I actually thought the Cayenne Red would be popular and the Metallic Bronze to be the least.
I was wrong but I like the rarity of the red on this message forum.
I was expecting that too. Since Nissan usually advertises the Juke in Cayenne Red. It sure is a pretty color. Especially in sunlight.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hubby and I have been driving silver/gray cars for the last 15 years or so... by choice.
BUT.. there's something about the Juke. When the salesman pulled out the color card, we both said "doesn't really matter, it's just a car"... but after he opened up the card, we simultaneously pointed to the electric blue, and said "do you have that one?"
Very out of character for both of us!
BTW.. our purchase has been on hold for the past two weeks, due to the recent recall.. but I just got the call this morning --- they've got the part, are working on her even as we speak, and I should be able to pick her up about 4 this afternoon. Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
63 Posts

1/2 Oz. Dark Gray Metallic Paint Pen Kit for 2011 Nissan Juke (KAX)

I have a 2011 Metallic Bronze which you state is code KAX. Amazon has that KAX code listed as Dark Gray Metallic? I have a chip on one door that needs fixing, so trying to find a Metallic Bronze paint pen. Anyone know what the code is? thx.
edit: Just found the code on my door, it is KAX..... now wondering why 3 different web sites state it's Dark Gray Metallic?

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

1/2 Oz. Dark Gray Metallic Paint Pen Kit for 2011 Nissan Juke (KAX)

I have a 2011 Metallic Bronze which you state is code KAX. Amazon has that KAX code listed as Dark Gray Metallic? I have a chip on one door that needs fixing, so trying to find a Metallic Bronze paint pen. Anyone know what the code is? thx.
Paint code is KAX. Most aftermarket descriptions are totally wrong. For that reason alone they will probably lose business. You should contact the aftermarket sellers to verify because KAX is correct.

Ever consider getting the OEM paint from the dealer?

Look at your driver side door jam for a label, look down towards the left side, for the word Color. Just below you will see the code " KAX'
Picture from the internet

1 - 20 of 78 Posts