Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good cold air intake for a naturally aspirated Juke?
Can't seem to find any anywhere, though I keep seeing ones suitable for the Nismo

Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think there are no one on one bolt ons , for the NA juke , maybe you can widen you search by looking on other models with the same engine hr16de by Nissan or h4m by Renault maybe one of them fit , otherwise build it your self.

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
I think there are no one on one bolt ons , for the NA juke , maybe you can widen you search by looking on other models with the same engine hr16de by Nissan or h4m by Renault maybe one of them fit , otherwise build it your self.
That is a great idea.

Or fit a generic "Ebay" kit and Macgyver it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Basically,the stock one is a CAI itself,and in real time you will have better performance than any aftermarket intake.
By "real time" i mean,with the bonnet closed an in the open road,and not on a dyno,with huge fans and the bonnet wide open.
Obviously,you are not driving with the bonnet wide open.
Better buy a drop in filter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good cold air intake for a naturally aspirated Juke?
Can't seem to find any anywhere, though I keep seeing ones suitable for the Nismo

Thanks in advance, any help is much appreciated
I don't believe there is a CAI for the NA jukes. I had a NA juke I had the HKS racing suction SRI which was mentioned above. Mine was a HR15DE, should also fit the HR16DE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts