Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of questions for those who have actually seen and experienced the vehicle (few as those are just yet):

1) Is there a clock inside? is the time visible in the dark/at night?

2) How's the air conditioning? (I get hot!). I notice that on the upper trim levels there is "automatic" climate control. Any idea how that works?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
A couple of questions for those who have actually seen and experienced the vehicle (few as those are just yet):

1) Is there a clock inside? is the time visible in the dark/at night?

2) How's the air conditioning? (I get hot!). I notice that on the upper trim levels there is "automatic" climate control. Any idea how that works?
1) Problably there is a clock on the display between the speedo meter and the gauge meter.

2) automatic climate control is just climate control. Just set the temp you want and it will keep it that way.
To cold it will turn off or make it heat, to hot it make is cold.
The eco , normal and sports mode will also have some influnce on the airco/climate control

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah the clock is pretty visible on the radio :)

Also I pressed the auto climate control but had no idea what it actually did other than turn on the AC!

I guess I'll have to read the manual, but after only getting 'the car today I'm more interested in just driving driving driving at the moment lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts