Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NAME: Mike Tallman
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash or Paypal
Everything is OBO. Please make offers, the worst I say is no. Shipping not included. Would perfer local meet or will travel within reason.

New price $400. Set of 4 Yokohama Geolander ATS, size 215/60HR17 on stock Juke rims. No TPMS. Tires have about 35-40k miles on them, mostly highway. Were used as winter tires. One tire has something in it. Had leak tested, not currently leaking. $550

Set of Weathertech Mats for front, rear, & cargo liner. $150

OEM Subwoofer and amp - Bought as project to try and add sub to my car. Never did anything with it and not tested. $85

*SOLD - Pillar and Aeroforce. Boost still available * Pillar pod and gauges - Ortiz custom dual pillar pod with Aeroforce Interceptor and Autometer Boost gauges. Chipped paint at top when removing. Missing green clips, will need to reuse own or buy new. Willing to separate. $250

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
PM'd for gauge pod

·
Registered
209 Posts
Payment sent for Ortiz Pod and Aeroforce gauge

·
Registered
209 Posts
Got the pod and gauge thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm trying to make my Juke look clean my mats are a mess. I need the set of Weathertech Mats for front, rear, & cargo liner. PM'd

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't get the alerts for the new posts for some reason. Yes everything listed is still available unless noted. I'll try to check back more in case it happens again.

Mike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts