Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Som Nissan Canada is only offering 4.9% financing up to 72 months...understandable, as the car is red hot...this pushes the car out of my budget....but within reach :)

My dilemma now is that the wife loves the Hyundai 2011 Sonata...feels its a better family car (2 kids and a dog)..but we already have a large family car..essentially, I need to get her on board, and fast, as my dealership is getting it in on Monday, and I need to decide.

Can someone who has a Juke please sit in the back seat and take a picture to show much much room there is back there, with the front seat pushed all the way back..I need to make sure 2 people can sit in the back comfortably.

As well, has anyone seen pics of this car side by side with cars like the mazda 3, or traditional sedans, so I can get an idea of size difference..I have dimensions, but pictures are better.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.
D

·
Registered
77 Posts
My dilemma now is that the wife loves the Hyundai 2011 Sonata...feels its a better family car (2 kids and a dog)..but we already have a large family car..essentially, I need to get her on board, and fast, as my dealership is getting it in on Monday, and I need to decide.
Similar situation here. Luckily my brother purchased a Sonata recently and now she thinks I should get something different. We test drove a Juke last weekend and I think she's now on board.

Can someone who has a Juke please sit in the back seat and take a picture to show much much room there is back there, with the front seat pushed all the way back..I need to make sure 2 people can sit in the back comfortably.
Sorry no pics here. It'll be a tough squeeze with the front seats pushed all the way back - especially if you're wanting to put adults in the back. When we test drove an S last weekend we decided to pile everyone and the salesman in to see how it worked out. Two kids (both under 10) in their booster seats and my wife in the back (in the middle), me and the salesman in the front. I'm 6'2 and I had my seat almost all the way back (couple clicks forward) and it was fine. My wife said it was a little snug back there but still comfortable.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That does help, thanks..

On a side note..just found out the SV trim, which is base model in Canada does not come with icon, I need to get SL....might price this way outta my budget now...crap.

·
Registered
77 Posts
That does help, thanks..

On a side note..just found out the SV trim, which is base model in Canada does not come with icon, I need to get SL....might price this way outta my budget now...crap.
I think you can get I-CON on the SV as an optional package in Canada. I'm sure someone from Canada can confirm this. That is probably cheaper than bumping up to the SL model.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My bank is giving me a much better rate than Nissan...waiting for final MSRP from nissan sales manager to see what the difference will be..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nope - I-con does not come with the SV in Canada. There are no option packages on the SV - only the SL...
I was hoping the same thing as Chromag - to have the I-CON as an add-on on the SV here in Canada so that I wouldn't have to get the pricier SL just to get it.

Why Canada isn't getting the SV & SL with specs similar ro the US, I don't know!! Sigh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts