Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone this is my 2nd post, my first was my intro.
So I am very interested in buying this spoiler but it's for a 2015 model, I have a 2014. I don't see why it wouldn't fit a 2014, the taillights are a little different but that shouldn't affect the fitment of the spoiler.
Does anyone else know if there's any differences to the hatch of a 2014 vs 2015 ???
This is the spoiler I want to put on my 2014 Nismo RS
Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Head Hood Sunglasses Sleeve Waist

·
Administrator
12,147 Posts
It will fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will fit.
That's what I'm thinking too, I emailed the company selling it asking why they haven't listed it earlier models as well thinking maybe they know something I don't but I haven't received a reply yet as to why they have it listed for 2015 and up?

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
It'll fit, 2015 refresh extensively affected front end and front fenders but the rear stayed the same except for LED Z styled strips in the taillights.

Mind telling me what company that makes that? I'm not sure I actually want one but I'm vaguely curious. I have all the other carbon fiber stuff haha so might as well think about it.

·
Administrator
12,147 Posts
It'll fit, 2015 refresh extensively affected front end and front fenders but the rear stayed the same except for LED Z styled strips in the taillights.

Mind telling me what company that makes that? I'm not sure I actually want one but I'm vaguely curious. I have all the other carbon fiber stuff haha so might as well think about it.
Ditto. Looks pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts