Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, sorry to the co immunity if this topic is repetitive, but I was looking all over and couldn't find the answer.

I want to had Nismo calipers to my JL AWD Juke. I have read that they are bigger which I would gather since the Nismo is the high end sport version.

So simple answer will these bolt up to a regular model juke. I don't care if a dust shield needs to be modified or removed.

Thank you all for your help.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
If you want to upgrade you could always get the big brake kit from Z1. It's pretty pricey if you option it up but is only a marginal chunk more expensive than getting the RS parts at its base price. Although by the time you get them in OEM Nissan red and get some nice pads with them you've spent a pretty penny.

I am actually in the final phases of pulling the trigger on the BBK myself. I'd consider selling you my RS parts if you'd be interested in still going that route - the calipers are in relatively good shape with a set of Akebono ceramics with only about 4k miles on them now, Teflon coated hardware, and NAPA Premium Zinc coated rotors painted black everywhere the pad doesn't touch so they never show exposed rust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts