Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out you can now build and price your juke at nissan website. You guys may already know that. It must have been launch today, it was not working yesterday. I was very excited to learn nissan offers the juke fully loaded with manual trans and long list of options. Also you can get red or silver accent interior:D, chrome package and sport package, even spoiler and lot more. I built two fully loaded SL version with manual for about 26k and CVT AWD for 27k. Not bad.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
okay; that's new information. It says the red interior accents only come with red, white, silver, gray, and black. I'm disappointed, 'cause I wanted it with the blue colors.

. . . or is that referring to the seat color only? (confused)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay; that's new information. It says the red interior accents only come with red, white, silver, gray, and black. I'm disappointed, 'cause I wanted it with the blue colors.

. . . or is that referring to the seat color only? (confused)
I believe that's the center console and interior door trim colors. Well....the blue and the red seems kinda odd color combination, maybe thats why.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I just looked at the pricing and I'm not too upset with them at all. I'm not going to bother building one, because I'm too impatient and will probably settle for something that is in stock locally rather than wait. I am thinking the SV with AWD - CVT should work. Color is going to be really important too. I can't do red, blue or anything else that might stick out too much. I have a lead foot and don't need to call any additional attention to myself.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
there should be plenty of gray or silver ones for ya. I'm just the opposite--I want the drivers to see me coming!

and I haven't had a speeding ticket since 1982

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
DOH, now you're gonna jinx yourself. I'm not going to say how long it has been for me, but I'm doing okay. I'm actually hoping that this car may get me to slow down a little. My current car has 2X the cylinders, 2X the horsepower, 3X the Liters and 4X the spark plugs. :rolleyes:

there should be plenty of gray or silver ones for ya. I'm just the opposite--I want the drivers to see me coming!

and I haven't had a speeding ticket since 1982

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I drive 4 miles over the speed limit usually. but I'm a gurrrrl. girls drive better!

;)

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
4 miles...oh you daredevil, you. I do a lot of highway driving and don't normally drive less than 10 or so miles over. I normally do about 5-10 above on bigger city streets. Of course traffic conditions, school zones, etc... I make exceptions. I'm not trying to hurt anyone, I just want to BE where ever it is I'm going. I'm hoping that the little 4 cylinder will break me of this habit. "Girls drive better"...HA, not in my city!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
hee! My normal commute is in town 5 miles. round trip. Freeway driving I set the cruise control. If I get out of the city, the speed limit is 75 or something anyway, so I go 79. My little civic shakes a bit at that speed. I don't have a fancy vroom vroom car like you, sir.

and girls do drive mo betta!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Civic? Do you have one of those obnoxious fart cans on the exhaust??? Maybe that's the real reason it shakes... :D

Women in general are horrible drivers. They drive like old people (on top of the wheel and 5 miles or more under the limit) or they drive as if the car is supposed to be paying attention to the road for them. And don't give them a phone. They have never heard of hands free, so they don't signal before they cut you off. :eek:

But I am certain that you are the exception to the rule and an excellent driver. :rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
My current car has 2X the cylinders, 2X the horsepower, 3X the Liters and 4X the spark plugs. :rolleyes:
please do tell! I find it interesting to see what people that like the juke currently drive. We have a smart (the diesel kind) and used to also have a V8 Audi A6.
so from that stand point our smart has 1/5 x the horsepower, 3/4 x the cylinders, 1/2 x the litres and no spark plugs!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Wow, yeah talk about the OTHER end of the spectrum.

please do tell! I find it interesting to see what people that like the juke currently drive. We have a smart (the diesel kind) and used to also have a V8 Audi A6.
so from that stand point our smart has 1/5 x the horsepower, 3/4 x the cylinders, 1/2 x the litres and no spark plugs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts