Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

901 - 920 of 951 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You'll be waiting a long time before I ever make it out there!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #902
I'm not holding my breath.... and cant blame you for not wanting to come to komifornia.

But in other news, my kid finally had his first bad face plant, while I was at work, so it was not my fault! I feel so bad for him. And yes, I need to take him to get his hair cut.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
and cant blame you for not wanting to come to komifornia.
It's not that I don't want to go to California...I just can't afford to go right now. Even my kids have gone!! Life is just not fair!

Your son is sooo cute!! Does he take after his Mom? :D Poor little guy! Time to watch more Sesame Street! Cookie Monster and the Crumbies!! He looks like he's about 1. I thought you were much older, but I guess you're not.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #904
Kid is 18 months or so. I dont remember these things to the tee haha. He was cloned after me so ya, that's exactly what I looked like when I was his age. That's what I say at least. And nope, sorry not an old fart, going to be 33 next week (if the virus doesnt get me by then...). I'm in my prime! Midlife crisis is being planned atm.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
When’s your birthday? I’ll throw you a party.

You didn’t name your son Luke did you?

He was cloned after me
Do you still look as cute as him?
And nope, sorry not an old fart, going to be 33 next week (if the virus doesnt get me by then...). I'm in my prime! Midlife crisis is being planned atm.
You're still a baby! Too young to be even thinking of a midlife crisis. I've been working longer than you've been alive!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #906
When’s your birthday? I’ll throw you a party.

You didn’t name your son Luke did you?

Do you still look as cute as him?

You're still a baby! Too young to be even thinking of a midlife crisis. I've been working longer than you've been alive!!
You can throw me a party next weekend. I cant even go out to dinner for my bday....

His name almost ended up as Luca. Pretty close.

As it goes with most men, we look better as we age.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You can throw me a party next weekend. I cant even go out to dinner for my bday....
Yeah, we are celebrating a birthday in my family today. No presents, cake, or going out for dinner. We will celebrate again at a later date. Next Saturday we will celebrate your birthday.

His name almost ended up as Luca. Pretty close.
I figured you to be a Star Wars fan.

As it goes with most men, we look better as we age.
I wouldn’t say most men.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #908
Yeah, we are celebrating a birthday in my family today. No presents, cake, or going out for dinner. We will celebrate again at a later date. Next Saturday we will celebrate your birthday.

I figured you to be a Star Wars fan.

I wouldn’t say most men.
Ya its going to be weird not being able to do anything. Literally just stuck at home. This Saturday is already booked. Maybe Sunday will be open for you.

Well ya I am a Star Wars fan! I might not have named my kid Luke but possibly Skywalker....

You are right, all men!

But good news for today. My first customer of the day brought me in a 6 pack of beer. So at least I have something to do at work now haha.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Maybe Sunday will be open for you.
Sunday it is! Watch for the birthday thread I create for you.

You are right, all men!
Well...I wouldn't go that far either! I could agree to some men.

Well ya I am a Star Wars fan! I might not have named my kid Luke but possibly Skywalker....
He's such a cute little Baby Yoda!

We Canadians have been advised by the Prime Minister to "Go home, and stay home!" All non-essential businesses will be closed as of 12:59 pm Tuesday night. Schools are to remain closed until further notice. So be afraid...be very afraid...the zombies are out to get you!!! 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️ AHHHHH!!!!!😱

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Awes that must have hurt.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #911
Sunday it is! Watch for the birthday thread I create for you.

Well...I wouldn't go that far either! I could agree to some men.

He's such a cute little Baby Yoda!

We Canadians have been advised by the Prime Minister to "Go home, and stay home!" All non-essential businesses will be closed as of 12:59 pm Tuesday night. Schools are to remain closed until further notice. So be afraid...be very afraid...the zombies are out to get you!!! 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️ AHHHHH!!!!!😱
Sunday it is! I am not on here much on the weekends but I will keep my eyes open for it!

Zombies are coming for sure. Its just a matter of time before the virus does its third morph and then they will come out. Just you wait.

Funny story for you. I had a customer call in today and he said his name is Anakin Skywalker. He said when he became a US citizen, he had his name changed to that. Tell me thats not a hard core Star Wars fan right there!

Awes that must have hurt.
I think it hurt me more than him. I dont like seeing him hurt... It doesnt seem to be bothering him now so thats always good. Just looks really bad.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Zombies are coming for sure. Its just a matter of time before the virus does its third morph and then they will come out. Just you wait.
I'm armed and ready for them!

Sunday it is! I am not on here much on the weekends but I will keep my eyes open for it!
You can't miss your own birthday party! I can't wait in that cake forever you know! :D

Funny story for you. I had a customer call in today and he said his name is Anakin Skywalker. He said when he became a US citizen, he had his name changed to that. Tell me thats not a hard core Star Wars fan right there!
I guess I never told you...my real name is Princess Leia. :p

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #913
You can't miss your own birthday party! I can't wait in that cake forever you know! :D

I guess I never told you...my real name is Princess Leia. :p
Finally, I got you figured out. You are a midget stripper that goes by princess Leia! No wonder you are so well known! That's a party I wont forget!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Shhh...don’t give away my secret! 🤫

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
No one better get in your way!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #917
Mac - you can send a few of those my way! I am slacking in the gun department right now.... Dont have anything for long range at least.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You don't need more guns...a crossbow would be much better!! :D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #919
But I dont have a crossbow.... Maybe a couple hammers will do the trick.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
How about a sling shot?

901 - 920 of 951 Posts