881 - 900 of 951 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Good! She’s doing her job!

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Mac - you got me there. Cant argue against that.

I got stalked by bird woman at lunch today.... must have been cause I was in the Evo. Havent driven it in almost 2 weeks! Back to the garage it went tonight. The weather has sucked lately. This is not CA anymore!

View attachment 187906
I think you are being stalked by a Catwoman. LOL ;)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #883
What can I say... She has good taste haha.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I know! ;)

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
I bet she does. Too bad we are married.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #888
Im not married.... No ring on my finger at least.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
In these terrible times we should be thinking....Love thy neighbour! Oh sorry, "neighbor" for you Americans! :) :love:😘

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Mac, the next time I'm out your way shopping I'll look for you! There can't be too many Jukes in Reading. I'll pounce on you when you least expect it! 😄

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #891
In these terrible times we should be thinking....Love thy neighbour! Oh sorry, "neighbor" for you Americans! :) :love:😘
That sounds good and all but I really cant stand my neighbors, especially the one directly north of me. The guys across the street are pretty cool though.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You have to think broader than just your immediate neighbors. This northern neighbor could open you up to all kinds of new and wonderful things! :D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #893
The only thing my northern neighbor is going to open me up to is seeing how good of aim I have. No one on our block likes him.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I wasn't talking about that neighbor...I was talking about me! I'm north of you too! :LOL:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #895
Haha good point! I will give you a chance but if I dont like you for any reason, you are going right back up there!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Everyone loves me! You'll never want me to leave. You'll be begging me to stay! Look at how much better your life in here is, now that you've met me! :LOL:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #898

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Good things cum to those who wait 😛

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #900
I'm not much of a waiter. First come first serve. I'll put you on the waiting list...

881 - 900 of 951 Posts