Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Looks like prices have gone up cause everything together totals over $900 now.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
You're right it totally did. Maybe fluctuates based on product page activity.

I dont understand brake fitment AT ALL. Would it matter AWD/FWD?

Might just do the fronts for starters.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks like prices have gone up cause everything together totals over $900 now.
Not sure where you are looking, prices re still the same. Let me know if you need help.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You're right it totally did. Maybe fluctuates based on product page activity.

I dont understand brake fitment AT ALL. Would it matter AWD/FWD?

Might just do the fronts for starters.
No it would not matter AWD or FWD. Not a whole lot to understand about brake fitment tbh. If the lug pattern of the rotor is 5x114.3 and you can make a caliper align with the rotor then the brakes will work.. this setup is so easy because the uprights of the 370z akebonos are the same as the oem juke brakes there for no custom bracket is needed.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Thanks man!

Is it pretty universally agreed that drilled/slotted are louder? A little more stopping power power would be nice but I'm not a racer so I don't wanna sacrifice ride quality or noise levels, either.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Thanks man!

Is it pretty universally agreed that drilled/slotted are louder? A little more stopping power power would be nice but I'm not a racer so I don't wanna sacrifice ride quality or noise levels, either.
Internet myths. This is experience of 16 years of continuously using slotted, drilled, slotted and drilled, and sprinkle slotted. None of them ever made anymore noise than blank rotors.
eveyone keeps rehashing internet myths.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Lol thanks. That's why I ask the dumb questions!

Thanks man!

Internet myths.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
must have 18s and need some 5mm spacers and high offset wheels

Reactions: redBack_juke

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks turbo noob.

Welp, sad face. Thats what it looked like, but wanted to double check before painting myself into a corner, and needing to get some 18's to make this happen. Well, I will put this on my wish list and see if I end up upgrading to 18's, from my 17s now.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts