Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :)
Just wondering if any have the same problem. 2011 DiG-T . While driving and using AC, I start to feel like break pedal is getting loose. I was standing in small hill, down way. AC was working, temperature of engine was ok, break pedal push in, and car start to moving down. I had to realese pedal and push it again to stop car, but after seweral seconds it happens again. From this time I have check this combination few times. While AC is working, breaking system is starting to get soft. After I turn off AC, take some time to work again properly. What could be the problem? I have change braking fluid, check that is no air in system.

·
Registered
509 Posts
small vacuum leak in the brake booster more than likely. With the AC on the engine RPM can be slightly lower at idle which can result in slightly less vacuum which will make a pinhole vacuum leak seem a lot worse. You could also need you brakes bled and it is just a coincidence that the AC being on is when you noticed the pedal being soft. Take the car to a professional diagnostic technician.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts