Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys here from quebec ..
so i was wondering if someone knew where i could get 2 rear doors 4 windows ,back panel with rear window and two rear light for a 2017 juke sv 6 speed !! insurance evaluate it a 14900$ and want to send it to the junk yard... i think its ******** and my juke as a 1 year engine with 18000 km on it .....
so the question is ,is there a place where i can get these parts elsewhere than france and japan 🤦‍♂️
thanks guys

·
Registered
727 Posts
Your going to have to get them used....so junk yards. Keep in mind that the doors and rear hatch are the same from a gen 1 to a gen 2 such as yours. The tail lights are a different design, but the gen 1 lights fit the gen 2 and visa versa.

I have most of the parts you are describing...but shipping a rear hatch would cost a small fortune hahaha

with the amount of damage you are describing odds are the car is structurally unsafe. If the unibody is damaged, then it will be more affordable to replace the entire vehicle than replace just the parts that can be unbolted. For example; if the "c" pillar is damaged or the rear quarter panel is damaged, this is a massive job to replace it. the labor alone would be several thousand dollars for one panel, which is why a lot of insurance companies just total a vehicle if the damage is more than a dent in this area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your going to have to get them used....so junk yards. Keep in mind that the doors and rear hatch are the same from a gen 1 to a gen 2 such as yours. The tail lights are a different design, but the gen 1 lights fit the gen 2 and visa versa.

I have most of the parts you are describing...but shipping a rear hatch would cost a small fortune hahaha

with the amount of damage you are describing odds are the car is structurally unsafe. If the unibody is damaged, then it will be more affordable to replace the entire vehicle than replace just the parts that can be unbolted. For example; if the "c" pillar is damaged or the rear quarter panel is damaged, this is a massive job to replace it. the labor alone would be several thousand dollars for one panel, which is why a lot of insurance companies just total a vehicle if the damage is more than a dent in this area.
i dont think so cause its been donne by vandalism with a baseball bat or a crow bar ... can send you pictures if you want lolll

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Take the payout and buy another car why would you want to fix it like FR said who knows if that car is even safe to be on the road and if you do repair it a vehicle with that extensive damage will be worthless for trade in or resale.
simple!!! year 2017 manuel 6 speed with brand new engine with 18000 km it(worth 13800) 2000 $ wheels , carbon fiber handles and miror and red trim ..... try to find a another one at 13000$ in quebec canada !!! you can try to find any car with 18000 km on it under 13000$ you still won't find anything 😂😂😂😂 thats why !!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
simple!!! year 2017 manuel 6 speed with brand new engine with 18000 km it(worth 13800) 2000 $ wheels , carbon fiber handles and miror and red trim ..... try to find a another one at 13000$ in quebec canada !!! you can try to find any car with 18000 km on it under 13000$ you still won't find anything 😂😂😂😂 thats why !!
Whatever your Juke is worth you can deduct the cost of those new body parts from the current value of the vehicle also depreciation will be huge due to the large dollar amount of damage which will be reflected on the insurance report.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
As much as I am proud to be Canadian - stuff like that pisses me off to no end. I know, you're in Quebec which y'all don't consider to be part of Canada but most our our relatives live there... whatever. Sucks. Sorry about the car. I would be soooo mad if that happened to one or both of our cars... garr! Yes, I'm a pirate.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whatever your Juke is worth you can deduct the cost of those new body parts from the current value of the vehicle also depreciation will be huge due to the large dollar amount of damage which will be reflected on the insurance report.
im not the guy who change is car every 2 years and between my juke a 18000km and a honda civic 2012 at 200 000 km for the same price the choice is not hard to take ....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts