Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Body graphics for the Juke...anyone want to photoshop some on the Juke for us??? I like Asian inspired graphics...like they have for the Kia Soul and Ford Fiesta! I like them just on the rear quarter panel. Share any ideas for some graphics gang!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I want a dragon. It's sorta reptilian anyway.

have you seen the "ford custom graphics" they are doing for the Fiesta, etc.? I wonder where you could get something similar

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'm a graphic designer and specialize in wraps/vinyls for vehicles. Let's see what I can mock up...

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
ooh, Proteus, how cool. I'd love to see what you come up with. I was kinda thinking a black dragon silhouette--not too crazy because it's already very highly styled.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Juke would look good with some subtle vinyl. Nothing that screams out loud. That black dragon silhouette should look good with a black car.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
when I started my car search many months ago, the first car I fixated on was the Chevy HHR, which lends itself well to graphics. I eventually decided it wasn't a quality car, but I still like the look of it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
comment

Good thing you did not get the HHR Violet...I have one only because it was a car I could afford that had utility...it's a poor quality car in materials, performance and has really bad visibilty! I traded down from a Mazda CX7...sad to see my Mazda go but my hubby is in real estate and we all know how the market has been!! So, hoping to get a Juke eventually when things start to get better.
Ok, on the graphics... I like sort of those swirly lines that look kind of like vines.....know what I mean? Sorry guys sort of feminine!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Juke would look good with some subtle vinyl. Nothing that screams out loud. That black dragon silhouette should look good with a black car.
I agree something subtle like a muted light grey for the color on the graphic..nothing too overwhelming!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
glad to know I was right about the HHR.

in terms of the graphics, I tend to like high contrast, but it depends on the base color. Say, a red dragon silhouette on a white car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts