Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
My BlackBerry 9800 works fine (you have to enable contact transfer on your BlackBerry if you want that feature to work... it's often off by default or forced off by corporate policy).

Regardless, the voice control system is so clunky it's way faster for me to dial on my phone than to keep pressing the talk button to get through the primitive menus on the Juke. I still use the Juke speakers/mic to carry on a conversation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My LG phone has stopped working with car. I believe it's because the battery died on the phone one day while connected and now the car won't recognize my phone. The service manager at the dealership has no clue about how to resolve this and the manual for the car is not correct as it says I can remove profiles, but I actually cannot. I'm just wondering if I should disconnect the battery to reset the blue tooth.

Poopy bluetooth.

I use premium gas too, mid range though. I think it's fine.

·
Registered
240 Posts
My LG phone has stopped working with car. I believe it's because the battery died on the phone one day while connected and now the car won't recognize my phone. The service manager at the dealership has no clue about how to resolve this and the manual for the car is not correct as it says I can remove profiles, but I actually cannot. I'm just wondering if I should disconnect the battery to reset the blue tooth.

Poopy bluetooth.

I use premium gas too, mid range though. I think it's fine.
stupid question, but have you tried re-pairing the phone with the radio? or disconnecting your car battery might clear its pairing list.

·
Registered
10 Posts
stupid question, but have you tried re-pairing the phone with the radio? or disconnecting your car battery might clear its pairing list.

Yeah, I did try to reconnect, it won't recognize the PIN. Yes, I think that the option open to me now is to disconnect the battery and start fresh...sigh :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm disappointed that you can't wirelessly stream from your music library. Thought for sure that was a basic ability of bluetooth setups these days.

Other than that, no, no bluetooth problems. Phone syned up first try no problem. Granted, I've only had it for 4 days now though. The above poster is right though - the hands free dialing is incredibly "clunky."

·
Registered
35 Posts
I cant get my Galaxy 3 to play music, USB or Bluetooth.? How do you do it?
Gotta plug it in for music.

For hands free calling and talking, pretty easy setup. Pretty much press the talk button, add new phone, gives you a code, go to phone and input the code, and that's pretty much it. The manual walks you through it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had a Sony Xperia Ion running Android at first with my Juke. It wouldn't upload my contacts and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out it was requesting for me to accept on the phone every single time and I thought it was just an acknowledgment of connection! Now that I have an iPhone 5, I have had no trouble except for the built in iPod connection.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Reviving old thread. Does anybody know how many Bluetooth devices can be stored on the stock head unit? I have five phones stored, wanted to add a sixth but wouldn't let me add a sixth phone. Only got the option replace or delete an old phone. I ended up replacing one of the older device with the new one and it worked but just wondering if there is a device limit?

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
There must be.

I think my SHO and Edge are limited in that way too.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts