Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen many complaints but there are some. Has any owner of the Juke have a problem connecting to 'bluetooth? Only aft purchase did I read in owners manual it is cell-ph specific. Also was told it runs on unleaded-gas but manuel states preferred 'premium-gas'.
Are other owners using premium-gas? Did you know about the cell-phone & bluetooth?

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
Bluetooth works fine for both my wife's phone and mine.

Being a turbo car premium is the better choice; and at $2 difference per tank it's easily worth it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mine also works fine with the motorola droidX. Connecting it to the system was also part of the turnover checklist that nissan required my dealer do as i had to sign off that they sjowed me how to do it.

As for gas premium all the way. worh the extra few bucks

G

·
No problem with my phone, it's a two year old Motorola Razor. I also agree with the use of Premium gas. The cost is cancelled out by improved performance and mileage.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No problems now

I would use 91 gas as that is what the manual recommends for best performance.

Regarding the BT, I had problems connecting and syncing my contacts until I disabled Facebook contact syncing with my phone. Ever since I disabled Facebook contact syncing everything has been working fine. Perhaps you could try that?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would use 91 gas as that is what the manual recommends for best performance.

Regarding the BT, I had problems connecting and syncing my contacts until I disabled Facebook contact syncing with my phone. Ever since I disabled Facebook contact syncing everything has been working fine. Perhaps you could try that?
Problem is you cannot find 91 octane fuel, so I am curious why they choose to recommend that.

Regular - 87
Plus - 89
Premium - 93

A least that is how it is in NJ. So premium it is.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Problem is you cannot find 91 octane fuel, so I am curious why they choose to recommend that.

Regular - 87
Plus - 89
Premium - 93

My local Sunoco has 91 octane along with the other 3 octane grades. Last week it was the same price as 93 octane at my Shell station so I put in the 93.

·
Registered
23 Posts
just wondering... is the octane in europe the same as yours in the USA? because over here we only have 95 and 98 octane...

·
Registered
70 Posts
anyways about bluetooth problems. ive heard from my dealer he had some customers so had blackberry phones. and since theyre internet phones theyre always searching for internet. because of that when they would connect the phone to the bluetooth the blackberry would search for internet then and disconnect the bluetooth. he said the solution they found to the problem was to make it so the phone would not auto search for internet and it then stopped kicking them off of the bluetooth connection.

·
Registered
508 Posts
just wondering... is the octane in europe the same as yours in the USA? because over here we only have 95 and 98 octane...
USA uses a different system. Your 98 is u.s 91 I believe. I remember buying 99 RON from the supermarket for my supra. Those were the days!

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
mine does not work with the connect
it a Desire HTC, keeps on disconnecting, so I got the radoi changed to one the did work :D

·
Registered
138 Posts

Regular - 87
Plus - 89
Premium - 93

i have a 300zx twinturbo and it requires 91. it say in emergency situations you can put up to have a tank of 89 and as soon as possible fill up with 93. it is because with the added pressure then fuel is more prone to detonate and cause damage by pre ignition. thats why it recommends is

·
Registered
19 Posts

Regular - 87
Plus - 89
Premium - 93

----I believe that in California they are not allowed to offer 93 only 91 so that is why they recommend 91, In jersey you can get 91 at sunoco, but just by the 93 on Sundays and wednesdays as many stations offer .05 off per gallon in Bergen county. As for the blue tooth I had to take my phone (Patech Crux) out of automatic snyc mode and then it connected just fine. Has to be my favorite option especially since it is against the law in most of bergen county.

·
Registered
50 Posts

Regular - 87
Plus - 89
Premium - 93

91 is the MINIMUM recommended octane rating. You can go higher without problems.
Also note that the octane rating of the gas at the pump is the minimum allowed to be sold. In other words, your 91 octane could actually have a rating of 92 or higher, but not lower than 91.
Nissan chose 91 because that is the lowest mandated octane rating for "premium" gas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi there,

regarding the perfect sync on iPhone...
may i ask how many contacts you have there?
i am afraid my 300+ creates the problem to me...

my contacts stop at letter M... :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts