Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Juke
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a strange thing happen to me. I had to get a new battery installed in my 2012 Juke. After the new battery had been installed, I discovered that Blue Tooth was no longer available. I could see it on the screen of my entertainment system, but it was not illuminated. Everything else included in the system works fine. I took it to my Nissan Dealer, and several of their techs were flummoxed. They told me I would have to purchase an entire new radio. Has anyone else run into this?

·
Administrator
11,913 Posts
Thats a new one.

If needed I think there is a radio for sale in the Classifieds.

I would disconnect the battery negative and turn on the head lights and press the brake pedal. Reset the BCM so to speak. Wait 5 mins then reconnect the negative and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I had to go out to my garage and check. No. No it is not even on the menu. Is it possible that my Bluetooth expired?
Bluetooth doesn't expire. Is the head unit stock has the head unit ever been replaced in the past? Unplug the battery wait half an hour and plug it back in and see what happens.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Juke
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know what you are referring to re the "head unit." I will try unplugging and waiting. I'm sure the Nissan guys tried unplugging, but I don't know if they waited that long. Thanks Kev!

·
Administrator
11,913 Posts
A Headunit is the Radio in a car. Its just a term like your "Stereo" at home can be called a Receiver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts