Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Was actually $178 for the heat-shielding and about $260 for 3.5 qts. of ceramic coating actually, if we want to be specific but who's counting.

Reactions: Ausjuk33

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Another 2J +300 whp Juke Mamba Turbo install. I think they can actually get closer to 330-340 w.h.p. if the turbine/manifold is ported correctly and with some more bolt-on mods.
Not bad for a $790-$1100 turbo, $500 tune + dyno time.

Rectangle Slope Font Plot Parallel

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Good luck with your build Hoping the Devcon cemented block and T-body port injection works out for you.

·
Administrator
12,654 Posts
It costs a lot more in parts for the average guy to get a car up to this power level. Labor rates are $120 plus an hour.

Uprev license and Dyno is around $1000 and I am in low end Reading Pennsylvania. Reading is not a high cost urban area.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Agreed. But can we stop making stupid comments. Let's show some respect and just move on already. Ultimately there are different build philosophies and I have my own idea on how things should be done and it doesn't match with either 2J or FR frankly as neither are what I would run on my ride and never will. There is a ton of 2J hate which is sad. Use whichever builder you want to and that is a personal choice.

·
Super Moderator
2,469 Posts
Guys, back on topic here please. Cut it out with the irrelevant and unnecessary comments. Next bickering or passive aggressive comment will result in a timeout.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.