Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I have a 2012 Juke SL AWD with the sports trim, heated black leather seats with red stitching. The driver's seat has a small tear from wear and I'm trying to find a good repair kit for it. The issue is most every repair kit I find (including ones that expressly state can be used for car seat leather) has poor reviews from people that used it in their car. Usually things like it doesn't hold up to wear, doesn't fully cure, or doesn't work well with heated seats or a car getting hot in the summer.

It's a small wrinkle tear (a few mm) and not all the way through the seat yet, and I'm trying to keep it from worsening. Anyone with experience repairing leather seats have a recommendation of a decent repair kit to use?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
It will probably not help you to know that I have for sale a complete custom upholstery set that has never been used- made of black and tan Italian leather and Alcantara and orange thread. But. Here I am telling you anyway. Good luck with your seat repair!

Only looking for around $200. They actually cost closer to $700 but it's a long story. Professional installation would be required*

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@JuklearWinter: Very nice looking leather, there. Unfortunately what you could get for it is likely far beyond what I would pay for it. If it were black and red, I'd want to hear more about it. ;)

@Swiftab: I've looked over various sets of seat covers on ebay and amazon, and most of them look...bad. Some truly awful. I'll poke around a bit more tonight, but I don't have too high of hopes for it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2012 JUKE and the drivers seat has a tear along the left side that started 2-3 years ago, the seat is not wearing well at ALL! The only solution I was told is to replace the seat altogether. I am surprised that NISSAN manufactured a car with poor quality seats. In the meantime I put GORILLA tape on it. Not gonna spend the $ on a new seat.

·
Super Moderator
10,961 Posts
Seat cover works well too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts