Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
The Juke is selling very well in Japan not only due to its performance and price but also because it qualifies for a tax cut that they give for car that meet a certain MPG for environmentally friendly cars. I expect really good sales numbers in North America but not as good seeing as most americans won't be too keen on the Juke's exterior.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
As as Al Pacino once said, "F**K them".

Once they see it a few times they will be eating their own words. I may not agree with some of the color schemes, but overall it's an interesting little machine that brings back the excitement of owing a car again...especially in these hard times.

I like it in white since I've owned red and black cars most of my life, time for a change.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes, it will be a fun car to drive and many may change their tune once they see it. I think I want a pearl white and then I want to put some cool grey or silver graphics at the back wheel fenders on each side. Interested to see some aftermarket accessories too!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes, I want the same color too if I decide to get one, I also would like to instal a nice exhaust set like nizmo or stillen on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts