Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I definately want the seats and the manny mounts if they are not damaged. I'm willing to drive to Texas from Florida to pick up and probably install there, thanks.

Reactions: JuklearWinter

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Road trip from Florida to Texas would be so much fun. When you planning to do it, if schedule works out for me we can take both our juke out there and part bb8 out

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 · (Edited)
Sorry I for some reason didn't see that you messaged me. Sadly the tails didn't survive either. They were accidentally destroyed by my mechanic while moving the car with a tow truck lol. I sold them but cheap.

Don't sweat the taillights, I am going to change my direction.

Good luck with the part out and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Cheers! :)

Reactions: redBack_juke

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
9/23/21- For reasons that aren't important, I can't really part out this car anymore. I have sold the brakes and rear coilovers and tail lights. The rest of this car is still all there except what didn't make it through the accident. Just my custom interior was probably more $ than I'll take for this car. I need to fund my new project though and BB-8 is just sitting there.

You can come take the whole car from Amarillo TX, big turbo assembly and everything. This is an instant kit parts car for a Gen 2. Even untuned and CVT it's VERY fast and ran fine on the factory ROM. In a 6MT Gen 2 with a proper tune these guts would be glorious.

If you're seriously interested hit me up and I will tell you all about the treasures in this car. Lord knows how much money I spent on this car. Even wrecked a lot of it is still good.

Hope everyone on here is doing well!

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
9/23/21- For reasons that aren't important, I can't really part out this car anymore. I have sold the brakes and rear coilovers and tail lights. The rest of this car is still all there except what didn't make it through the accident. Just my custom interior was probably more $ than I'll take for this car. I need to fund my new project though and BB-8 is just sitting there.

You can come take the whole car from Amarillo TX, big turbo assembly and everything. This is an instant kit parts car for a Gen 2. Even untuned and CVT it's VERY fast and ran fine on the factory ROM. In a 6MT Gen 2 with a proper tune these guts would be glorious.

If you're seriously interested hit me up and I will tell you all about the treasures in this car. Lord knows how much money I spent on this car. Even wrecked a lot of it is still good.

Hope everyone on here is doing well!
Hey. I hope you are doing well and healed up for the most partt. BB-8 took the brunt of it as you are still alive, If she didnt. You wouldnt be here. There is always that to think about.

Is the list adjusted to reflect what is still for sale or left on the car ?

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Yep you're right! And, kind of. I should probably make a new thread and delete this one. Figured I would get into the weeds on details if someone was serious. An accessory or two here or there won't change too much what a person is getting for their money.

Hey. I hope you are doing well and healed up for the most partt. BB-8 took the brunt of it as you are still alive, If she didnt. You wouldnt be here. There is always that to think about.

Is the list adjusted to reflect what is still for sale or left on the car ?

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
Yep you're right! And, kind of. I should probably make a new thread and delete this one. Figured I would get into the weeds on details if someone was serious. An accessory or two here or there won't change too much what a person is getting for their money.
Make a new thread. We can link up the other two threads in the first post as a reference.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Reactions: Macgyver

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Bump. Someone come buy my car. It needs to be doing something cooler than sitting there. I have like $20k worth of upgrades and custom parts/labor in this thing and most of them are still usable

Reactions: 13r1an
41 - 54 of 54 Posts